JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » camfuze/chaturbate
Page: of 1  
sandy6498 Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2012-11-26
53 year old
Why is it on these sites all the women are interested in is tipping, no one will actually be prepared to join us guys on cam, do you agree?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

All the guys seem just interested in tipping, too. It used to be a fun site, now it's just online prostitution.
4discreet69 Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2015-01-22
47 year old curious from Los Angeles
I agree with you. Sometimes you can't even give a compliment because you don't have any tokens. Camfuze is a little weak. Cam4 used to be good. Now it's just Ok. Chaturbate is still the best free one. I go on there all the time. I play for FREE! Full show fucking my ass with my dildos. I like it when people are getting off watching me. Too bad it's mainly guys. I don't mind anymore. As long as everyone is getting off. I've yet to find someone who just wants to play because they love it, horny and don't care about the money. Just having some hot sexual fun. At least that's why I go on there. Here's a pic of me playing on chaturbate stroke.
User posted image
Unregistered ?

4discreet69 said:
I agree with you. Sometimes you can't even give a compliment because you don't have any tokens. Camfuze is a little weak. Cam4 used to be good. Now it's just Ok. Chaturbate is still the best free one. I go on there all the time. I play for FREE! Full show fucking my ass with my dildos. I like it when people are getting off watching me. Too bad it's mainly guys. I don't mind anymore. As long as everyone is getting off. I've yet to find someone who just wants to play because they love it, horny and don't care about the money. Just having some hot sexual fun. At least that's why I go on there. Here's a pic of me playing on chaturbate stroke.
User posted image

WOW, that is the biggest fucking dildo I have ever seen ! !
NICE ass BTW ! Thanks for sharing.
Earl strokestrokecock
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
monkee said:
All the guys seem just interested in tipping, too. It used to be a fun site, now it's just online prostitution.

I agree 100%. None of the guys or gals are there for fun - I think for some of them it is their main source of income!

They beg non-stop and if you don't tip they won't even talk to you. And you can't even private message other viewers unless you pay for the premium membership!

It used to be fun...
Show4U Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2015-05-21
60 year old heterosexual male
Yes..and what is really sad is that there are women who have an account where you not only tip them but you can buy them stuff from like Amazon or somewhere. That, my friends is just sad!!! If I am buying a girl something like that, I best be getting a super awesome fuck or sucked off! I love women as much as the next guy but that is just freakin' ridiculous!!! Hey, anyone want to see my dick for a dollar?? LOL. I agree with 4discreet69, just get on here...do your thing...have fun...and get off and if others are watching you...even MORE fun!
No matter where you go...there you are.
Unregistered ?

Chaturbate works for me when I want to get off fast watching a live girl. I don't care to chat or have any interaction, so it's a nice free show. Jerked off yesterday to a masturbating T-girl, couples before that, one really cute girl also. Have shown there myself, but I don't care to chat if it isn't c2c one-n-one, so just watching works for me. Too cheap to tip, too.
sandy6498 Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2012-11-26
53 year old

Your right its like it's their job,maybe it is but like the other jc guy said it's turned into online prostitution. If u start paying you might as well just go get the real thing not some cyber relief.

quote=jjonn3]I agree 100%. None of the guys or gals are there for fun - I think for some of them it is their main source of income!

They beg non-stop and if you don't tip they won't even talk to you. And you can't even private message other viewers unless you pay for the premium membership!

It used to be fun...[/quote]
pmont Skilled Jackinchatter

990 posts since 2010-02-15
65 year old heterosexual from Canada
I'm there for fun. Most of the people I chat to are there for fun to. Yes, most of the girls are there for money...but there are exceptions. If someone tips me, I give it to a girl I am watching later.
My Baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I want to sink her with my pink torpedo.
checkingonit Skilled Jackinchatter

586 posts since 2013-08-12
73 year old curious from Here/Yonder in Southeast USA
If you just look for the "exhibitionist" cams, you don't have all that trouble about tips because they can't even accept tips! If you go to the bottom of the page and click on the exhibitionist cams, you don't even see all that other crap. I have had some very good sessions on Chaturbate that way!
💦💦💦
Give me a PM & I love to watch
Unregistered ?

checkingonit said:
If you just look for the "exhibitionist" cams, you don't have all that trouble about tips because they can't even accept tips! If you go to the bottom of the page and click on the exhibitionist cams, you don't even see all that other crap. I have had some very good sessions on Chaturbate that way!

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.
Unregistered ?

I've found that instead of sat waiting ages to see some girls pussy just google their name and most times they are on there anyway.

There are some stunners but I would never tip just to get some of them to stop messing with their phone or in one case sat watching one of them trying to start a BBQ. People must be crazy to pay for them.
dwmEdger50 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2015-05-21
58 year old heterosexual from Massachusetts
Money has a way of ruining things. The problem is that too many people are willing to pay these people to enjoy themselves. I'm on there all the time masturbating for anyone that wants to watch. I don't ask for any tips and rarely get any. I'm just there for the fun of it. I get turned on being watched and chatting with those watching me. So there are a few of us guys on there just to play, but I haven't found many women.
Unregistered ?

I had a few wanks on camfuze. Money never entered my head. I just wanted to wank off knowing people were watching and commenting. Horny as fuck seeing them talk between each other about my cock and cum. Best were men and women were watching and talking about my cock. Reading there requests was hot too, showing my arsehole, pulling my foreskin smearing my pre-cum etc.

Might have to do it agian soon.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » camfuze/chaturbate