JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » No one has said....
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Has anyone here ever accidently met a relative, friend or coworker here?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Fuck no. That'd be so awkward... and maybe hot, too.
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
I often wondered about a close friend or even a family member finding me on a chat site, I know back in the mid and late 90's on Yahoo chat there were so many in the men's chat rooms it would have been easy to have someone find you there an snoop at what's going on. Any more I really don't pay much attention to others to busy chatting and ready great stories.
Carpntr
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mike1960 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2015-06-09
63 year old from oregon
robertebanks said:
Has anyone here ever accidently met a relative, friend or coworker here?
no but at this stage of my life it would not be a big deal to me.i am not willing to pretend i don't like the thing's i like or claim i like things that i don't like .i am who i am.to to old and to set in my way's to try and be anyone other then who i am
open minded looking for fun but unless you are a woman or have a woman with you please don't send skype request expecting to jack together bring a woman on screen and let's party to anyone that is more into the guy -guy no offence intended
Founditat7 Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2013-06-28
68 year old homosexual from Southwest USA
To answer the OPs question, I never met anyone I knew here, but in years past I sometimes ran into a co-worker or friend at an adult book store or gay bath house who would have the classic comment, "What are you doing here??" My stock answer was always,"the same reason you're here!". That would kill the embarrassment for both of us and life went on in secret. In my younger years I would have lost my job for being gay. Today it's almost a non issue.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » No one has said....