JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Male exhibitionist "chaturbation" date wanted!
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I've tried this site several times, but just didn't have the privacy at home to do it right. Soon, that will change--at LAST! So I'm looking for a regular "date" who is a serious "self-starter" and would love to "show off" for an appreciative woman up for some long distance "chaturbation" at a set time every week.

I can't cam for personal reasons--yeah, I know, I wish I could--but I LOVE to watch and I'll make you want to cum all night, I promise! If things go well, we might be able to have a little phone time, too--I'm extremely erotic by phone.

But for now, I'd like to start by just meeting up for a chat or two to see if we "click." By the time I'm ready to let 'er rip, you should be well pleased and ready to rock regularly.

Slow start at first, I'll admit, but whenever we meet you'll leave fully satisfied. Any takers? Leave me a message that'll make me want to get RIGHT back to you!
Add a reply Quote this post
Chicagodude Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2015-01-05
52 year old bisexual from Chicago burbs
I (along with probably several hundred other horny guys you will hear from) would love to possibly to get into this with you. I am an exhibitionist so I love showing off and love to be watched while I jerk off. I would want to assure myself that you are female as well as really into masturbation and watching. I have a 6.5 in cut cock if that is of interest to you and could get into jacking for you while on phone if that ever were to happen. Let me know what you think...Oh i am 48 MW USA
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Absolutely female--no worries there. And I am definitely interested. I'll PM you to find out more...
hungboy007 Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2015-06-30
44 year old curious from Belgium
mmm i want that too..;;;guess you have a flood of pm's .....;;
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » Male exhibitionist "chaturbation" date wanted!