JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Real Circle Jerks
Page: of 3   next > 
uninspiredartist Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2012-07-04
30 year old
Has anyone been involved in a real circle jerk before? I've always wanted to but never had the opportunity, only ever jerked off with one buddy before but that was about it
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Would love to take part in one but sadly not yet but live in hope.
jackininhouston Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2011-07-24
59 year old bisexual from Houston, Texas
i've hosted several of them here at my place. it's been just me and two dudes, me and five dudes and everything in between. it's not all that easy to put them together. the more guys involved the harder it is to find a time that fits everyone's schedules. too, it takes some maneuvering to put together a group of like-minded dudes that are all at the same level of comfort or at least similar levels. i've had groups that were stroke together only/no touching and groups that were mutual stroking and maybe even some oral. circle jerks are every bit as hot as you would imagine with the right group of dudes!
jackininhouston
Unregistered ?

Love the idea of wank group all slowly wanking ourselves or maybe each other then taking turns to stand up and shoot our load while everyone watches.
CelebsFeetandHeels Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2015-03-22
56 year old bisexual from US
I belonged to one in RI. It was amazing. Good group of guys and plenty of jacking and playing. No anal allowed but oral was okay.
JOBear Novice Jackinchatter

97 posts since 2011-07-08
72 year old homosexual from Ohio
I was walking around in the dunes at a nude beach. I came upon about 10 guys, standing in a circle, all bare ass naked playing with each other's dicks. I did not get to join in, but just watched them . It was a beautiful thing.
Love spending time naked masturbating my big penis
Unregistered ?

I had 6 to 8 buddies in high school and we used to get together and jackoff every couple of weeks. It was something to get ALL 8 of us naked and jacking off. We usually did this out in the country at an old abandon farm house. We would often do some sucking of each others cocks and on occasion some of us would fuck each other too. It was HOT HOT HOT and a LOT of fun......
Great memories! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

CelebsFeetandHeels said:
I belonged to one in RI. It was amazing. Good group of guys and plenty of jacking and playing. No anal allowed but oral was okay.

Me too, usually with five or six guys. Wanking and sucking was the order of the day, fucking was for other occasions. strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

I had an accidental 6 man circle jerk a couple of years ago.

It came about by 3 separate things happening on a night out. I had a couple of friends staying for the weekend, we had a night out in town and bumped into my cousin and his mate. We ended up sticking together for the rest of the night. At the end of the night we all ended up back at mine but didn't have any alcohol left so I called the delivery guy

My 2 gay mates who were staying the weekend were trying it on with my cousin and his mate Dan. Dan was clearly getting turned on at the thought of a blow job that he unzipped in front of us all and pulled out his semi. The guys were all over him in seconds sucking him.

My cousin then got involved and they took turns to suck them both while I watched. I was getting proper horny and needed to wank over this. I pulled my hard cock out and slowly wanked as Dan stood next me me watching the guys suck my cousin.

It wasn't long until the doorbell went and the delivery chap was here. I opened the door still pulling my jeans back up. It was a guy we knew called Liam and he just walked right in to the flat uninvited lol. He walked right in on the 4 lads stood facing each other wanking themselves.

Liam stood and looked at them all in shock then said that he now understood why I was still doing my jeans up as he started to unzip his asking me if its ok if he stays for a bit. Crack on I told him.

All 6 of us now have our jeans pushed down and our hard cocks out for everyone to see, all slowly wanking ourselves.

We took turns wanking to the left then the right. We eventually all sat down whenever we could still wanking until one by one each of us came. Liam was first shooting a massive load over the table. He literally was out the door in seconds. My 2 friends shot next at the same time followed by me. It felt amazing!

My friends then too Dan and my cousins cocks and finished them both off. Making them cum everywhere.

True story folks. I still wank about it now.
Unregistered ?

Founditat7 Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2013-06-28
68 year old homosexual from Southwest USA
My experiences were with a privately run group hosted by a homeowner once a month and it lasted just over 25 years. There were from 5 to 25 attendees at each session. For a nominal entry fee we got a place to gather, use of lube and paper towels to clean up with as well as sodas to drink if we needed to take a break from the action and recover to be able to shoot another load. Most sessions lasted just over an hour. No anal was allowed as it was strictly a circle jerk. I always liked the social etiquette of the host as he thanked everyone for "cumming" as they left.
Prowanker Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2015-08-19
75 year old curious
Was a great place in San Francisco called Jacks, now closed i heard.
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
Yes, and it's some of my fondest memories. We did this in Junior High back in the day. We had an hour for lunch in which we could use as we pleased. Sometimes after we ate a few of us guys would meet in the woods out behind the school in our own little clearing we'd made. We'd share mags and the usual girl discussions which led to hard dicks which led to rubbing which led to unzipping which led to trouser dropping and so as the days went by we grew more accustomed to this routine and I think lots of times we were all just anxious to get down there and blow our loads.
It was always a pleasure to sit cross legged with our dicks pointing straight up, balls bouncing, moaning and shooting our loads. That first time was my first time to ever watch another guy ejaculate and it was awesome I loved it. I enjoyed looking at their erect cocks swollen and ready.
I don't think there are any schools now where this kind of freedom exists because we live in different times. It's too bad though because for us guys it allowed for an awful lot of personal discovery and camaraderie. I wouldn't take anything for the memories of those days in the clearing with the other guys, we bonded in ways most guys will never know.
It was a truly special time .smile
No cum is wasted.
FrankerWanker Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2016-03-24
59 year old curious from North Carolina, U.S.A..
When I was about your age I had two opportunities to jerk off with some buddies of mine.. This was in the mid 80's and it was just not as expectable or excepted.. So, I had good reason to steer clear.. I regret that.. I think it would have been pretty cool to partake... lol..
Skillet Handle Page ~50. http://genitalsize.com/penises/categories.php?cat_id=14
Unregistered ?

I've never had a opportunity I've done it with a guy and had others looking at us but they never joined in.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Real Circle Jerks