JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Where has the Jackinchat I used to know gone?
Page: < prev  of 8  
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Adiemus said:
I am not sure how I can voice my opinion on the matter since I am gay and don't look at females as a sexual object.

I can look at a naked female and appreciate her for the beauty of the female form. I don't go out of my way to consider her a slut or a whore because of what she is wearing but by her actions that would cause her to deserve those names.

To be honest gay men get called the same degrading or objectifying names as well but sometimes far worse we get called fag and faggot. I am not saying that it's the same thing, it's not but it's the only similar thing I can state.

I also understand that there is a sub-culture/fetish with the form of degrading that people get off on and I can appreciate the desire for them to do that as well. Perhaps there should be a section that is dedicated to that.

I guess the thing that puzzles me is when a guy posts a picture of a female, say standing there doing nothing and calls her a slut or a whore. I don't see the sexual drive behind that. I could understand it if the females is taking 2 or 3 cocks at once that she would warrant such a name.

When I looked up the words objectifying and degrading this is what I found:

The definition of objectifying: degrade to the status of a mere object

The definition of degrading: causing a loss of self-respect; humiliating.

In my opinion they are the same thing.

I fully understand that people get off on doing and having done both of these to themselves or someone else. It is a whole sub-culture as I have stated before. As a society we objectify everyone in some form or another it's part of who we are as a species. I am sure I will be degraded and objectified because of this post in some form. It's part of life.

This all however is a matter of personal opinion. I suppose as staff of this website and chat room we have to act in accordance to how the website as a whole should be represented. If the staff believe that something is degrading or objectifying then we have the responsibility to put a stop to it or remove it from the website.

While it may not be stated directly in the Terms of Service it would fall under the section of 5. Prohibited Topics. I am sure that many people will disagree with our actions as they have clearly stated in this whole topic. we are not here to make friends while modding the forums or chat room, we am here to make sure the rules are followed and by doing so is going to make people upset at us, they will just have to deal with it.

This is a privately owned website and therefore the rules of freedom of speech do not apply here. Yes you can argue with me until you are blue in the face but it is your opinion and we are allowed to hear it and not take it into advisement. I am more then willing to listen to anyone defend a statement so long as they have facts and a good foundation to back up their statement. Simply saying that it's a site about masturbation we should be allowed to talk about it doesn't really work. Explain in detail to me why it should be allowed.

When I founded JackinChat some 16 years ago, it was for the simple reason to let people come into a chat room and talk about getting off and maybe getting off together. That is the basic principle that I started it on. It is still going strong despite any rules and or changes that have been put in place. Sex will always be around and so will places to discuss it.

Thank you for stating the case so clearly and eloquently. Makes perfect sense.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cumtofeet81 Professional Jackinchatter

1148 posts since 2014-07-22
43 year old heterosexual male from North East, England
It is a shame, too many bad quality posts or people posting the same things over and over. Its hard to find someone just willing to chat, share pics and cum without them pressuring for cam....im not gay, i dont want to see your cock or show you mine. There is a rainbow room for that isnt there?
grimtwin Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2014-09-05
curious male from Hong Kong
As far as I'm concerned, if the owners of this site wish to moderate it and remove any degrading references or hate speech, then I say good luck to them.
I totally fail to understand how in the fuck anyone can get aroused by humiliating and degrading anyone, of any sexuality. I fully agree with this site being modded to remove any negative references.
hrnyasfcuk Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2007-05-05
40 year old
I support this thread. I haven;t been able to use the chatroom at all for years. Can only seem to get into one room.
Page: < prev  of 8  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Where has the Jackinchat I used to know gone?