JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Kim K getting thick(er) in all the right places
Page: of 4   next > 
cbeech Amateur Jackinchatter

183 posts since 2015-04-30
41 year old
Pregnant and still slaying it. Soooo hot. She takes a lot of hate, but I would hit that day and fucking night.

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Amen, goddammit. She just fucking rocks those damn curves. Thank god she doesn't cover up and get all shy on us when she's pregnant. She loves to flaunt her shit! Bless this bitchsmile
Unregistered ?

holy shit, those pics are hot. I'm pounding away right now.
Unregistered ?

This just needs to be an active thread to worship Queen Kim while she's pregnant. Her body is just the gift that keeps on giving.
User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

God I just wanna drench those tits in a monsoon of semen. All hail Kim K!!!strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

My God, she's enormous. I've never actually fucked a pregnant whore before, but my head is filling up with all sorts of nasty ideas right now...
Unregistered ?

She is normally a guilty pleasure but this pregnant thing I just don't get. For one it ruins her curves and if I was going to get scientific surely it means another man has go to her first? Not bothered about it either way but just don't get the whole pregnant horny thing.
Unregistered ?

God, she's got the most amazing hips. I think she looks hotter than fuck when she's pregnant. She also admits to eating a lot when she's preggo. The bigger the better.

41 year old
I'm not normally into pregnant women as a turn on, but I've been worshiping Kim's body for years everything she does to it just turns me on more. I think its clear she's had some work done but I just don't care. That woman does more for me with clothes on than a lot of girls naked do. Theres been times where I've been out, simply see her on the cover of a magazine or something and have to get home to drain my balls before I do anything else. She turns me on THAT much sexually. I feel like she absolutely wears the outfits she does because she knows men are drooling all over her and getting hard. And even better when she's pregnant she still wont stop wearing those curve hugging, seem busting outfits. Such a turn on because she KNOWS how fucking sexy she is

41 year old
I mean, my God that is mouthwatering

User posted image

User posted image
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
cbeech said:
I mean, my God that is mouthwatering

User posted image

User posted image

Surely? Or is it Shirley? Ok, thats probably trolling but I dont care. Negative on the whole Kardashian/Caitlyn thing or whatever that is. Please make it stop. Armenians dont behave that way. Please.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.

41 year old
Its really not about her as a person or her family. Can't stand them. But its near impossible for me as a man, to look at the body that this woman shows off and not immediately have to pleasure myself. I couldn't even imagine having her riding you. Just get to lay there and look up at that beautiful scenery.

User posted image

User posted image

[img]http://imgur.com/6FU2L4P[/img]

User posted image
mattcelebsfun Skilled Jackinchatter

691 posts since 2015-01-22
38 year old curious from uk
Mmmmmmm. Amazing
love sexy curves celebs fun. Kik. Messenger. yahoo or skype :)
Unregistered ?

OMG that ass and those hips. Just imagining how much wider and fatter they're going to get during this pregnancy makes my dick stiff.
Unregistered ?

Thing is with Kim you just know that twat is so stretched out and loose from all the years of nothing but BBC and now pushing out two puppies. She's amazing to look at but I'll choose Kendall if I want a nice tight lay. And their mom....how many kids has she had? 6? You know the only thing that gets her off these days is shoving a beer bottle up there. You know Bruce/Caitlin wasn't doing it for her.
Unregistered ?

That said, I can't wait 'til she whales up like this again.
User posted image
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Kim K getting thick(er) in all the right places