JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Lucy Li, young black-haired stunner with big natural tits!
Page: < prev  of 8  
b00bsville Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2015-05-29
50 year old heterosexual male
Peter_Hardin said:
The latest photoset at my Lucy Li Blog is titled Bethora, and it consists of 126 hi-res images of Lucy. Cum visit the Lucy Li Blog for hundreds of beautiful nude images of Lucy and other black haired beauties for your viewing and masturbating pleasure!

Here are a few sample pics of Bethora.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Definitely worth blowing some jizz to this weekend, thanks for posting!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
My latest addition to the Lucy Li Blog is the complete photoset "Lay Down." Cum see all 118 pics in hi resolution, and dozens of other complete sets of Lucy and similar black-haired beautiles, all in high resolution.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
sd40jk Professional Jackinchatter

1564 posts since 2007-01-16
57 year old bisexual male from Near Glenella Manitoba Canada.
Whoa strokestroke
caffein8d, vaccin8d, & freshly masturb8d cockstroke
Unregistered ?

She is so hot. Made me hard instantly.
DontSaveMeSaveMe Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2014-06-22
37 year old
What a pair! Hard right now
Cometogheter123 Amateur Jackinchatter

182 posts since 2006-02-26
42 year old from Canada
Shabadon said:
She is so hot. Made me hard instantly.

That!
Cum with me!
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
The latest complete photoset of Lucy I've posted at my blog Lucy Li and Other Black Haired Beauties is titled Lucy is Back.

Here are a few samples; visit my blog to see the entire set, plus many more complete photosets of Lucy, and of other breathtaking black haired beauties such as Stefanie Knight, Lana I, Carmen Summer, Lola Marron, Emilia O, Samantha Bentley, Yenta and more. All of them are extremely strokeworthy!strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
uk_lovinit1234 Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2014-02-10
curious from uk
wow just discovered her, very hot!!
Unregistered ?

Peter_Hardin said:
Unfolded

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

so hot
Page: < prev  of 8  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Lucy Li, young black-haired stunner with big natural tits!