JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Is it weird if I want to jack off a guy?
Page: < prev  of 3  
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
20Str8CollegeKid said:
Hey everyone. 23 here. So lately I've been having the urge to jack off with a guy and maybe jack him off. I'm not attracted to guys AT ALL but I've been thinking how hot it would be to watch him shoot (and guys also know what feels best). I've been told my dick is pretty big by girls. Idk would anyone be down to jack off together? I live the the ORANGE COUNTY/LOS ANGELES area. Let me know! Also my yahoo im is jasonater91
Your' re as normal as can be. Lots of friends do this and lets face it masturbation is a lot more fun with a friend than solo. I don't think there's a thing wrong with your wanting to help a guy enjoy masturbation. So if you have a friend who's down for it then go ahead and enjoy it.
No cum is wasted.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jjerismo Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2013-10-21
75 year old curious from Northern OhioUSA
I'm 66 and at about 64 I managed a phone session with a friend that lives 1200 miles away.
Being married all my life this felt very weird to set this up on a weekend I had alone.
We couldn't arrange our together time over the phone till late evenings.
But it was the first time I ever was hard for two hours of stroking!!!
It felt so strange at first but we sure had a great time together!
Haven't been able to get together over the phone again since then, but I sure desire it!!!!!!!!!!!!
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
I've wanked off dozens of guys throughout my life. In public toilets, cinemas, saunas and outdoors. Nothing better than the feel of another cock in your hand making it cum.
Nunya Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2015-05-03
73 year old curious from Mt Vernon, Washington
I'm an older guy and have very much enjoyed a quick wank and even swapping blow jobs with other men my age. I'm about as straight looking and acting as men come, and don't see it as being gay. I've avoided the younger guys only because of the age difference and cloudy laws regarding it. Certainly not because I don't want too. The young guys are so tempting but Us Old guys are pretty safe.
Unregistered ?

Reading a huge number of posts, it seems as if the older we get the more relaxed in attitude we become in the thought of masturbating with another group of guys or another guy on a one-to-one basis. I do enjoy the mutual stroking on Skype and when I meet the right guy in the right place, then we will enjoy each others masturbation in person.
sd40jk Professional Jackinchatter

1564 posts since 2007-01-16
57 year old bisexual male from Near Glenella Manitoba Canada.
plush said:
No it just means you are a homosexual.
I dis-agree 100%...plain
caffein8d, vaccin8d, & freshly masturb8d cockstroke
Unregistered ?

That is not weird, but just a normal desire to have fun and enjoy sex. I would say that it ventures into the weird when anal activity starts to get involved.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Is it weird if I want to jack off a guy?