JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Underwear fun
Page: of 2   next > 
jayskay302 Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2007-06-03
48 year old heterosexual from Canada
Hey there, I was just wondering if any guys are into jerking off with another dudes used underwear? I love to smell them and wear them when I jerk my cock. I find it a huge turn on and love to trade with guys too. Am I alone in this turn on?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
chriskimball Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2007-12-23
46 year old
Never jo with another guys underwear, but have used my wifes to get me off. I'll sometimes jackoff in them and put them in the hamper for her to wash.
BiGuy4Phone Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2005-08-24
47 year old bisexual from Los Angeles
You're not alone. Other dudes' underwear is a big turn-on for me, too. I love trading underwear and inhaling the other guy's smell while I jack off as well.
Unregistered ?

i love to find other guys under wear laying around. it's a real turn on, especially if he has jerked off in them
GuyHudson Skilled Jackinchatter

822 posts since 2007-03-03
62 year old homosexual from Montgomery County MD
Yeah, no one any of you are alone! Got a couple drawers full of underwear and jockstraps - some mine, many I've 'collected' from locker rooms or kept from a guy i've slept with! Always up for trading or just sharing mine (without reciprocation for the right buddy) cock
BiGuy4Phone said:
You're not alone. Other dudes' underwear is a big turn-on for me, too. I love trading underwear and inhaling the other guy's smell while I jack off as well.
A bone in each hand is worth a try!
Unregistered ?

never done it with another dude's undies, but I've gotta agree that there is just something hot about underwear.
str8collegeguy Amateur Jackinchatter

183 posts since 2007-05-11
37 year old bisexual male from Buffalo, NY
i used to steel underwear from the locker rooms in high school, and jerk off into them and put them back, i saw one guy take them out to put them on and he noticed the wet spot and licked it, he immediately got a hard on and went into the shower to jerk off, and i watched the whole thing...
Sit on my face and swallow my fat cock
Unregistered ?

jayskay302 said:
Hey there, I was just wondering if any guys are into jerking off with another dudes used underwear? I love to smell them and wear them when I jerk my cock. I find it a huge turn on and love to trade with guys too. Am I alone in this turn on?

definatly not alone,i had a roomate for a couple of years,and i had lots of fun with his underwear. pm me back, we can chat or swap some pics
Unregistered ?

jayskay302 said:

definatly not alone,i had a roomate for a couple of years,and i had lots of fun with his underwear. pm me back, we can chat or swap some pics
Unregistered ?

Only played with another guys undies once. One time when I was a freshman in hs, I showed up late to gym class and everyone was already outside playing soccer. There was a pair of white boxers with big light blue polka dots on the floor in front of my locker. Watching them as I undressed I got real horny. I stripped down and put them on and rubbed myself a little in them watching myself in the mirror. I decided no one would be coming in the locker room since they were all out at the soccer field so I started jacking off thru the fly laying back on the bench in the middle of the locker room. I eventually took off the boxers and started jacking with them... It was hot jacking off in the middle of the boys locker room when anyone coulda walked in at any time...the risk made it hotter. I cummed in the boxers and put them in an empty locker near mine in case I could play with them again and went out to play soccer with the other guys.
pantiesplease Amateur Jackinchatter

196 posts since 2015-01-04
62 year old from UK
There is a lot to be said for other guys swimming trunks especially of the Speedo type!
I luv to jack off in someone elses!! stroke
Get it out & lets start Wanking!
hardnwet Amateur Jackinchatter

244 posts since 2005-08-22
63 year old homosexual male from North Carolina
str8collegeguy: hot story! Got my cock hard.
Gazinlancs Amateur Jackinchatter

472 posts since 2016-07-19
64 year old bisexual male from Burnley Lancs Uk
Love bulgin my undies,especially whities,shootin a load in them and wearing them tight
Unregistered ?

I've done that and loved it! I'd love to trade if you want.I want to smell and feel that place where your cock is.I like the taste. I get so hard thinking about it.Cum stains are a PLUS!

[email protected]

anytime!
Unregistered ?

me too--let's trade soon! CUM stains are a plus!

[email protected]
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Underwear fun