JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Would you have dry orgasms if you could?
Page: of 4   next > 
Barefoot Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2005-08-27
41 year old curious from Wales, UK
Here's a hypothetical question for the guys. Would you revert to your teenage/pre-pubescent years and be able to orgasm without actually ejaculating?

I envy women (well, most women anyway) who can have orgasm after orgasm without actually succumbing to cumming (as it were). Guys on the other hand have to resort to tricky techniques such as Tantra to achieve the same effect. I ejaculate loads and I usually give at least one powerful spurt when it goes everywhere. While it's admittedly sometimes fun to watch the cum fly, most of the time I hate having the clean up the mess. It's especially annoying when I find I've got it on something important like a piece of work, my computer screen, bed covers, clean clothes, in my hair, etc. It's even worse when I don't find it and someone else does (in the manner of There's Something About Mary). When I'm lying in bed, too, I prefer masturbating naked under the covers. It's at times like these that I wish I could just have an orgasm then just curl up and drift off to sleep without having to worry about the huge wet patch.

Your thoughts?
"Going barefoot feels like secretly going naked in public."
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
MagicMikko Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2006-11-30
40 year old heterosexual
I totally agree, sometimes I really enjoy my cum and thats what I'm striving for in the first place but ya those times when you want the climax and roll over and go to bed without the added 10-15 mins of clean up
EverySecondTuesday Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2007-10-12
44 year old heterosexual
I can have them. It doesn't involve anything complicated like deep meditation or special breathing, just strong muscles. When you're about to orgasm, squeeze your muscles down there as tight as you can for as long as you can. You'll get about 70-80% of the pleasure of a full ejaculatory orgasm, with none of the mess. (You'll probably have to practice before you get it right.)
Of course, I've never just left it at that. I'll always keep going until I have an ejaculatory orgasm.
Unregistered ?

Same here. It's more fun if you cum, but sometimes it nice not to have a mess to clean up.
Barefoot Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2005-08-27
41 year old curious from Wales, UK
EverySecondTuesday said:
When you're about to orgasm, squeeze your muscles down there as tight as you can for as long as you can.

Yeah, I tried that a couple of times. It's risky though because I can't always hold it.
"Going barefoot feels like secretly going naked in public."
matthewrobert Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2006-10-08
60 year old homosexual
I went from wet dreams to masturbating...never had a time when I didn't have something to clean upfrown
Wolf_Grin Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2006-07-10
40 year old homosexual from New York City
I agree with most of the above posters. If I could control it, that would be great. Sometimes, the mess of a cumshot is part of the excitement, but it would be liberating to have dry orgasms in situations where clean-up is inconvenient, or even risky (like making a mess where you shouldn't, or missing a spot and getting caught).
Hardrocker Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2007-03-29
46 year old
i might like to try having dry orgasms to see what it would feel like. i never had a dry cum when i wasa kid.

I really dont like cleaning up the mess after i cum. it might be nice to be able to have a cum anywhere you want and maybe just be a little damp like girls do. but i can never hold it. and feeling the cum pressure build up and then letting it blow when you cant hold it any lomger is such a great feeling.

It dont seem like just having the muscular contractions could be as satisfying. seems like guys need to feel the cum squirt out.

chazzy_244 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2007-04-25
heterosexual from NYC Queens
Hey, everyone...enjoy yourselves being able to shoot cum. AFter prostate surgery, you can't. An orgasm feels just as good, except for the actual ejaculating part. I miss that feeling of the actual shooting of the cum, as well as the excitement of it. Don't think you don't want to ejaculate. Believe me, you do want to.
chazzy_244 j/o lover
EverySecondTuesday Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2007-10-12
44 year old heterosexual
Barefoot said:
Yeah, I tried that a couple of times. It's risky though because I can't always hold it.

Yeah, that's the main problem... When I can't hold it, I usually end up with a disappointing half orgasm and no ability to continue. However, I seem to be improving, and I'm certainly having fun practicing.
meatbeater Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2006-09-13
66 year old heterosexual from Midwestern US
It might be a good thing that I can't. If I did, I'd probably jerk off secretly through my pants in public places all the time.
I'm a fist-fucking beatoff! See a video of me masturbating and pics of my hard dick! http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper, and my new blog at http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper/blog/1.html
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
66 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
I would love to have dry orgasms if it meant I could have multiple orgasms. It was not mentioned at the posts beginning. As much as I love to watch myself cum, I would trade that in in a heartbeat to "O" and continue on over and over. But like meatbeater, If I had the ability to cum w/o the mess , Id be cummin in all kinds of strange places. HMMMMM what a pleasant thought smooth
Unregistered ?

I agree with you guys, I'd cum just about any where at any time. Just think of all the freedom we'd have. Sure would make the commute to and from work more fun.
wonderspooge Skilled Jackinchatter

551 posts since 2006-03-17
55 year old curious male from NJ
meatbeater said:
It might be a good thing that I can't. If I did, I'd probably jerk off secretly through my pants in public places all the time.

You are right... Thats what happens. I can dry cum (tho some does get out sometimes), but, admidtedly, its probably easier for me, as I'm kinda a hyper-bator, and so the volume per session is lower...

But just like meatbeater says, the result is a LOT of public "in pants" masturbation. (Transport, Movies, etc...)
Masturbation... It's something that I like to do after I masturbate.
Youze20 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2007-11-21
43 year old homosexual from Nevada
I fully remember my orgasms when I was a little one, like 5 or 6. I would make my dick go up and down in the water of the bathtub until I had an orgasm. No cum involved. I had the most intense tremors and quakes. My orgasms now are great, but no where as intense as those first ones when I couldn't cum. I would love to have that experience again. I would tremble for at least a couple of minutes. And. before you ask, yes I was having orgasms that young.
Every Orgasm Matters
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Would you have dry orgasms if you could?