JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Toys
Page: < prev  of 2  
gypsyartist Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2006-01-31

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Jack Rabbit arrived yesterday and I have been having mindblowing orgasms. The clitoral stimulation is out of this world and the way it moves in my vagina... the rotation, the pearls, I can't get enough.

This is divine!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Bare_Shaft Skilled Jackinchatter

525 posts since 2005-08-17
59 year old heterosexual from Chicago Area, West burbs
gypsyartist said:
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Jack Rabbit arrived yesterday and I have been having mindblowing orgasms. The clitoral stimulation is out of this world and the way it moves in my vagina... the rotation, the pearls, I can't get enough.

This is divine!

My wife and I use to have one like it, I think I need to get her anothrer one. Right now she loves when I use the Screaming O Vibrating Ring it is small so it doesn't get in the way. But it drives her clit wild!!!!
mack2334 Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2006-02-07
71 year old heterosexual from chicago area
try lover's lane on the internet.They sell via catalogue or store and most of their toys are dildos
MaineMan20 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2006-02-24
38 year old heterosexual from Bangor, Maine
I recently was shopping for toys for my girlfried and i spent a great deal of time trying to find the best toys that i could.....If anyone is looking for great toys i suggest any toy made by Funfactory. They have a line of high grade hand made,silicon toys, called smartvibes, that are hypoallergenic, the designs they have are seen nowhere else and they are just really cool in general. They tend to be kinda pricy and most are sold overseas so shipping costs are high but if your looking for a grat toy, these are something worth checking out
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Toys