JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Naked on the beach
Page: of 20   next > 
donb24 Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2014-07-01
54 year old
So I went down to the beach today & walked down to wear it was a clothing optional area to find only about 5 people laying out most behind partial wind screens but naked. I spread out my towel & stripped off my shorts & oiled up. I soon had the attention of 2 guys. One proceeded to walk back & forth passed me while the other rolled on his side & just stared. The attention turned me on enough to make my cock hard. Now I'm laying completely naked face up with my cock rock hard. The guy is now stopped in front of me about 8 feet away just watching, so I started to jerk off in front of him. The other guy now sits up & is watching. It was such a thrill for me having these guys watch me jerking off. Gonna try & hit the beach again next week
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I like the scenario donb24 - you lying naked on your beach towel with a boner, one guy sitting up and watching you, and another guy standing and watching you. Sounds great!
User posted image . User posted image . User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
mmfwb Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2012-07-31
61 year old curious male from New Jersey, USA
I visited Gunnison Beach at Sandy Hook in NJ yesterday, my first visit to a nude beach. Lots of people, all shapes and sizes. Probably about 70/30 M/F ratio with a surprising number of families with young kids It was very cool hanging out with everyone naked. I saw no sexual activity, but lots of guys checking each other out. I had a great wank later...mmm... can't wait til my next visit.
watchmeplay Amateur Jackinchatter

101 posts since 2012-07-16
34 year old curious from nj
mmfwb said:
I visited Gunnison Beach at Sandy Hook in NJ yesterday, my first visit to a nude beach. Lots of people, all shapes and sizes. Probably about 70/30 M/F ratio with a surprising number of families with young kids It was very cool hanging out with everyone naked. I saw no sexual activity, but lots of guys checking each other out. I had a great wank later...mmm... can't wait til my next visit.

very nice! I have only been to blacks beach in san diego which is another nude beach and was very nervous but after laying down for a little bit stripped down and got naked. I couldn't help being rock hard the whole time and had sunglasses on so could tell if people were looking without them knowing I was looking at them and got quite a few looks and a few guys stopping in front of me.

I live about 2 hrs from gunnison beach but am planning on trying to go there sometime soon if I can!
Lookin for a South Jersey jack bud
Unregistered ?

Ive actually wanted 2 go 2 a nude beach I think it wud be hot! But I know for a fact I'd be way 2 nervous.

Im way 2 shy offline but deep down id luv 2 be a total brave show off lol.

But maybe chattin on here will help build my confidence! Already took a chance a posted my pic and although was scared moments after I done it now that its done its not bad at all.

Cool reading stories about it happening and giving me ideas!
spanky1960 Skilled Jackinchatter

603 posts since 2010-11-29
65 year old heterosexual from Spunkville
I go to nude beaches whenever I can, which is seldom. But there is nothing like being naked in the sun and surf. One time, I had the beach to myself, and I just stood there in the water, and masturbated. Very erotic watching my cum swirl around in the ocean.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
I don't live far from Gunnison, just have my weekends filled with so much stuff to do that I'd almost have to make a mini vacation of it. I wonder what Gunnison is like on the weekdays?
Working it hard
pineman Amateur Jackinchatter

301 posts since 2014-06-04
64 year old heterosexual male from Daytona , FL
I live near several beaches in FL. On several occasions I have joined circles with both chix and dix. Very hawt and fun. Last time was with about 11 people.
Bare and hard.
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Aside from tourist sands, every beach in California is clothing free. In fact, it is not against the law to be nude almost everywhere in the state. true.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.

54 year old
I've heard of that beach but have yet to go. Sad they now issue tickets on the beaches here on long island
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
So hot at the nude beaches seeing the guys with the big THICK floppy soft cocks and then the young guys who are hard all the time! It gives me a boner just thinking about it.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
ukwanker48 Amateur Jackinchatter

312 posts since 2007-04-26
65 year old curious male from UK
I go to a similar beach in Portugal where I get naked and guys will be walking around looking. i always make sure that they can see everything and lay therewith my legs open but have yet to pluck up the courage to wank myself off
boxingoscar Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2012-01-21
71 year old curious
donb24 said:
So I went down to the beach today & walked down to wear it was a clothing optional area to find only about 5 people laying out most behind partial wind screens but naked. I spread out my towel & stripped off my shorts & oiled up. I soon had the attention of 2 guys. One proceeded to walk back & forth passed me while the other rolled on his side & just stared. The attention turned me on enough to make my cock hard. Now I'm laying completely naked face up with my cock rock hard. The guy is now stopped in front of me about 8 feet away just watching, so I started to jerk off in front of him. The other guy now sits up & is watching. It was such a thrill for me having these guys watch me jerking off. Gonna try & hit the beach again next week

Just curious: did either of the other two sprout wood?
I pity a man with short arms.
LoverGirl Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2015-05-19
curious from Southern California
HOT! I'd love to visit a nude beach I'm perfectly comfortable being naked in front of others. It'd be hard to keep my hands to myself. I just love the feel of a penis and balls in my hand.

54 year old
Now why can't you be at my beach lol in all my visits I've only ever had one girl start a show first. Was so hot! She was about 15 feet in front of me & turn over & noticed me looking she turned around and faced her legs towards me spread them & started rubbing her pussy. I was rock hard as we sat across from each other. I was watching her finger herself while she was watching me jerk off. One of the best times I had at the beach
Page: of 20   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Naked on the beach