JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Wankworthy 1990s UK TV bit part actresses
Page: < prev  of 2  
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
Wanker78 said:
You have no idea how much spunk I aimed at this woman back in the day. As a teenager I was able to produce pints of the stuff and I was obsessed with Lesley, Tracy Shaw and my German teacher Miss Brown. I fantasised about making them pregnant and being the youngest dad in my school.strokestrokestroke

Can't help with Miss Brown but here's a few shots of Tracy for you to starch your bedsheets over...

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
Thanks very much for these andysmz; these will be put to very good use reliving my young teen tossing days.strokestroke
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
Always_Horny_ Enlightened Jackinchatter

3073 posts since 2014-08-24
54 year old from UK
User posted image

Forgot how sexy Tracy Shaw was, beautiful tits on her. cock
Horny, obviously.
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
Wanker78 said:
Thanks very much for these andysmz; these will be put to very good use reliving my young teen tossing days.strokestroke

For what it's worth Miss Brown wasn't a looker but she did wear very revealing dresses. She must have been 22 or so and straight out of teacher training college. 'Eva' - as we called her - quickly decided that teaching foreign languages to truculent teenagers wasn't for her so she was rather bad tempered. My mate's mum was also teacher at the school and told me that Eva had been informed to stop wearing inappropriate clothing to school as it was clear us boys were lusting after her and the girls wanted to wear skimpy dresses just like her showing her long legs and hefty cleavage.

Eva left after a year bur not before she'd inspired a hundred wanks from me and no doubt thousands of other cums from my young teen class mates. Looking back, I am certain she knew the effect she had on us boys and the cock teasing teacher got off on it herself.
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Wankworthy 1990s UK TV bit part actresses