JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Multiple Male Orgasm
Page: of 1  
BobGreeber Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2007-04-21
41 year old
Anyone able to do this? I have been able to orgasm like 30 minutes apart but not one right after the other. I am going to have to keep trying. Here is a hot video of this being done... HOT!

http://pcdnv4.xtube.com/watch_video.php?cv=0&idx=5&v=qKpLH7k808-&cl=2pqhfckiFz-

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
EverySecondTuesday Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2007-10-12
44 year old heterosexual
I've had multiple orgasms a few minutes apart, but all except the last have been dry. I get too sensitive to keep stroking right away after ejaculation, so I can't keep going without missing a beat like that guy does. He's probably practiced his technique for years. I wonder if he started with dry orgasms in his multiples and worked up to that, or if he's just learned to continue through the sensitivity.

That's not counting the very early days of masturbation when I could ejaculate twice (Maybe even three times on occasion) in the span of a ten minute shower.
Unregistered ?

hi guys,
Ive had very limited experience with multiple orgasams. the guys in the vids r lucky i guess or talented. there have been only three times in my life i had several consecutive cums. The first time was while watching a vid of guys jacking off. it was the first time i ever saw a vid like that and i came 5 times in about an hour and they werent dry ones. the only other 2 times were with a girl friend while fucking. i still cant figure out why it happened.
lovetojack Skilled Jackinchatter

651 posts since 2005-08-29
29 year old curious male from USA
You have to know when you are on the edge and stop. Relax your muscles and the cum will flow out. After it is done, start jacking again. I can cum twice in less than 15 seconds like that.
LTJ
PhillipJO Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2007-12-09
37 year old heterosexual
Yes, I can just a few minutes apart depending on the girl I'm stroking to and how horny I am. I can shoot over and over to Erica Campbell, Kristen Bell and a few others. Basically until my cock is limp and just won't get hard again but it takes a while.
weecock Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2008-01-09
61 year old curious from ontario canada
what i do is jerk off till just about to cum. then i concentrate to not ejaculate. after about 2 or 3 seconds i grab the head with two fingers and gently apply pressure. once again i will almost cum but by concentrating again i have a mini orgasm with no cum. 2 or 3 secs later i will apply pressure agaim and as i feel it coming on again i stroke and blow a huge load.
curious in toronto
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
lovetojack said:
You have to know when you are on the edge and stop. Relax your muscles and the cum will flow out. After it is done, start jacking again. I can cum twice in less than 15 seconds like that.

I've been able to get 2 orgasms, one soon after the other, by using this method or by using my vibrating cock rings while standing.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
chazzy_244 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2007-04-25
heterosexual from NYC Queens
I never could get morer than one all my years. I'm no youngster now, but with a particularly hot pussy closeup on screen recently, right after I came, I continued stroking for a few seconds and came again intensely in less than a minute. Never thought I could do that!!
chazzy_244 j/o lover
Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
Before puberty, I was truly multi-orgasmic. I nearly always experienced 3-4 orgasms of increasing intensity, in rapid succession. Often, I could keep on going after that and repeat the entire experience a few times. Sometimes, I would nearly pass out. But it felt so good! Shortly after my first ejaculation, I lost that ability. From what I've read, my dry orgasms were similar to the orgasms many females experience. Those dry orgasms were more intense & longer-lasting than the ejaculatory ones I experienced after reaching puberty.

As an adult, I have had more than one orgasm without losing my erection - both from sex & from masturbating, but I don't consider them to be multiples. More like one 5-10 minutes after the other.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Multiple Male Orgasm