JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » positions
Page: of 2   next > 
mooshue100 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2006-02-04
40 year old heterosexual from Pennsylvania
What is your favorite sex position? Who is on top?

I prefer that the woman is riding me, its the best.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Hmm...probably better that way but I can usually control my ejaculation and last just a bit longer if I am on top.
Administrator Amateur Jackinchatter
Administrator
334 posts since 2004-10-24
heterosexual male from Canada
JackinChat Staff MemberAdministrator's Avatar
Depends on the person. But with my girlfriend now, we both like missionary the best.
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
I like woman on top, great view and I last longer. Doggy gets me too excitedeyeshot
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
My favorite position is whatever position I am in when I am having sex. smooth
WTF Do you want now?
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
I think I have the best control and can last the longest when we use missionary. But I really like her to ride me. I have a great view of her tits (if facing me) and my hands are free to roam. I also like doggie. It's less romantic but seems more exciting. Too exciting usually....I cum too fast. Maybe if we did it more, I could develop better control.
uncutwhitedude23 Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2006-02-01
41 year old heterosexual from Los Angeles
Definitely into doggie style. Never really had a problem with cumming too fast... But I really love missionary because i just feel like I can really give it to a girl that way.
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
My favorite position for pure sexual enjoyment and pleasure is with my wife flat or nearly flat on her stomach and me entering her pussy from behind. It is similar to doggy style but a lot different.
The best position for viewing pleasure is with my wife on top. My wife has 42DDs so you can imagine the view I get with her on top and the fact that her nipples practically sit in my mouth because of the enormous size of her tits! Also, with her on top she cum very quickly and them I can then pound the hell out of her to keep her cumming and also for me to cum.
Even though it isn't my favorite position, my wife and I use missionary the most...and that is ok. I can control the speed of things there and I also make minor changes to the position as we go along too. My wife will spread eagle or push her thighs together, etc. The main reason missionary is fine with me is the IF my wife and I don't cum together then 90% of the time I cum after her. If I am on top then I watch her face watching me get closer and closer. That,my friends, if EXTREMELY arousing!
But these are just my opinions!grin
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
My favourite position is doggy because I can see her pussy from behind and also see my cock sliding in and out of her which I find a real turn on. Her on top is my next favourite
Proud to be called a wanker
hot-in-az Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2006-02-04
heterosexual
I like her on her back but with her legs up. A little deeper penetration that way and she seems to rock with my motion a bit more too.
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
Female perspective:

I really enjoy doggy style because he can just fuck the hell out of me. Sometimes it's with me laying flat on my tummy with legs closed because it's nice and tight. Other times it's me on all fours and him kneeling behind me. I don't really enjoy being on top because it doesn't seem like I get as deep. I enjoy missionary lots, especially with my legs on his shoulders or wrapped around him. I love seeing him edging himself closer and closer to orgasm.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
Unregistered ?

I enjoy doin my girl doggy style. I just feel like I have more control and can really pound her hard. But it is nice to have the girl on top and let her work it for a while.
Unregistered ?

Doggie is my preference, and my wife's too. Like others have pointed out, the view is very arousing, and my wife likes the deeper penetration and the angle. She definately gets off more in that position.
Unregistered ?

I enjoy a few but for mutual pleasure where I know we can both orgasm I have my wife lay on her back, spread her legs and lift them in the air. I hold her ankles and spread her wide while I sit pretty much on my heels and put my cock inside of her. It really hits her in the right place and I can fuck her slowly and just get the most insane pleasure out of it. Also, the view is fantastic...
MXN4KEV Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2008-01-10
55 year old curious from Va
jackin_daily said:
My favourite position is doggy because I can see her pussy from behind and also see my cock sliding in and out of her which I find a real turn on. Her on top is my next favourite

Ditto that.
I love my rod.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » positions