JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Do you have a photo that you really shouldn't have?
Page: < prev  of 24   next > 
Glasgow12345 Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2020-03-08
34 year old
I used to work in a photo lab and saw some really sexy sightings
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GBWanker2020 Amateur Jackinchatter

315 posts since 2020-08-17
54 year old
Loads from my sisters phone
Cain1512 Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2011-01-23
57 year old heterosexual male from UK
Now this I would love to see...

Aer69 said:
Not a photo but a 10sec clip of my wife sucking a cock down an alley. A so called friend of hers sent it to me as it was happening. Little did she know that it would turn me on.Couldnt wait for my wife to come home that night
Cain
cheevo Amateur Jackinchatter

262 posts since 2007-11-03

I save a lot of pictures off facebbok of females I know, purely for the purpose of wanking over them.

Bikini, close up face pics, ones showing off their bodies, wedding pics, mouth open pics, pregnant.... loads of favourites
Pantylover81 Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2020-08-24
40 year old curious male from East Coast
I had so many of my cousin(stole off her pone) then my phone died beyond dead couldnt be fixed and i lost them all been a sad day lol. should of backed them up now i wank thinking about them.
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
Some very hot pics of my sister in law ....found out she has astrokestrokestrokestrokewinkrazz pierced clit

Cannot tell anyone other than you guys strokepussystrokepussy
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
AussiePerv Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2017-12-31
53 year old
My sister in law is 38yo mother of two who has been a secret wank target of mine for years. She is slim tall blonde with pretty face who was a model in her teens and early 20s. I am the good brother in law who house sits for her when she is away and also gets asked to do fix it stuff around her house. A request recently was to help her daughter with a school project. Like most school projects these days it was to be finished on computer. So we booted up the sister in law's desktop PC and started answering the questions. One question asked for a picture that illustrates the child's favourite pastime. I knew that my niece's favourite pastime was her dance classes so suggested we find a picture of her dancing, which I knew there must be hundreds of on the PC already.

So I start to scroll through the picture gallery on the PC with my niece next to me. I remember briefly wondering if this was OK but knew the kids use this computer all the time with the mother's knowledge so thought it must be fine. So I ask my niece when her last big dance event was and she said at the end of the year just gone, so I use the calendar to scroll back to pictures taken around that time. My niece's eyes adjust before mine do on a series of pictures of her, my niece, and her little sister sleeping. The niece says, "Why does Mummy take pictures of us sleeping?" I start to answer that I don't know its probably because she thinks you are beautiful when quiet, but my eyes have adjusted by now and I see that the pic immediately above the first pic of sleeping nieces is a nude female body. My mind quickly registers this as the right general shape of my sister in law but I have to scroll onwards quickly before a very awkward moment develops. I don't think the niece saw the nude pic and after one more quick scroll we find some dance pics so I disracted her by completing her project.

But of course my mind is now racing about what I thought I had seen. I had secretly lusted after the sis in law for decades. I wasn't sure it was her naked but had seen enough to give me high hopes. All I needed was another opportunity alone to inspect that PC. I knew I wouldn't have to wait too long and a few days later I was watching her kids again and this time both of them were occupied in another room to the PC. So i snuck in and started it up. I went straight to the time period and question and to my eyes and cock's utter joy confirmed that here was my sister in law's naked body caught in a selfie. I knew she had been dating again after a recent divorce but had no idea she was a nude selfie girl. I came in my pants while looking at her body for the first time. Since then I have been able to inspect her picture gallery properly and found out she is not the perfect humble conservative Mummy she would have the world think. She is a wanton slut that loves showing off her sexy milf body to almost strangers. Sufficed to say I have jerked off many times to what I have discovered. A real treasure of discoveries for this little perv.

The idea of sharing my sister in law with the right people turns me on, especially if able to voice chat. I am [email protected] on Skype or jackyray5915 on Wickr.
Unregistered ?

strokeI have lusted for my wifes best friend for years. I save pictures of her from facebook that I use for jerking offcock
jayskay30 Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2019-01-31
48 year old
Back in the mid 90s I worked in a photo developing store for about 2 years. We developed 35mm film on site. Needless to say there were a fair amount of "nudes" that came through. I always made myself an extra copy of any nude or sexual photo. Some were of people I knew. I kept them in a briefcase. I still have them tucked away all these years later. I have naked pics of many people i know to this day...haha!
Unregistered ?

Loads when my sister left her mobile phone at mine
nsadude Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2010-12-08
63 year old curious male from Alaska
YES! Being a voguer perv, I love seeing photos or videos of stolen private moments. I also offer photoshopping to guys that want to see their wives in compromised situations (w/their permisson). I benefit from those pics if wives (husbands, whoever) are naked.
Jbl2008 Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2019-04-02

Tons.

Roommate used to live here, she was a cam whore, I snuck onto her laptop and saved a few videos and pics

Girlfriends little sister left her laptop open one day when she was over, have a few pics and vids of her as well

Also have a list of local girls I know from work/school whatever that Ive jerked to for years. Through various anon websites/kik chats and such, Ive talked to guys that had content on some of them, and had guys hack snaps of a few as well
Unregistered ?

When my older son had a problem with his phone I lent him mu laptop and after I got it back he was still logged into facebook. I didn't realise until a picture message popped up from his girlfriend grin

She was topless and after taking a copy of the picture I just ignored it until she went offline when I scrolled back through his messages and must have found a few dozen hot pictures, nudes, sex, all sorts. Those pictures seemed to accidentally find their way onto my hardrive.

She was hot 19 year old dancer who could put both her legs behind her head which always was a turn on, so those pictures got a lot of use. shame they split up
Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
User posted image

If the government knew I had it, there no telling what might happen to me. I'd probably disappear suddenly, right in the middle of a
Stroker22 Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2021-08-28
24 year old
My Mom in only her bra and panties
Page: < prev  of 24   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Do you have a photo that you really shouldn't have?