JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Any priests on this website into masturbating or mutual masturbating ?
Page: of 1  
McGuire14 Amateur Jackinchatter

300 posts since 2015-08-24
59 year old bisexual male from Westchester, NY
I would love to have private PM chats about your desires regarding masturbation. Very curious about what turns you on. Not really looking to meet, but i'd like to hear from you & have private chats& share thoughts, etc.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
LoverGirl Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2015-05-19
curious from Southern California
That sounds hot!
BusterNTex Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2013-10-05
68 year old bisexual male from TX
curious about this subject too
Unregistered ?

how are you going to know if they are real priests?
jamesy1969 Amateur Jackinchatter

446 posts since 2014-09-09
54 year old heterosexual from Lancashire, UK
union said:

Drink! Feck! Girls!
McGuire14 Amateur Jackinchatter

300 posts since 2015-08-24
59 year old bisexual male from Westchester, NY
union said:

I thought about that. I wouldn't mind if they were honest about role playing. Although what i'm really looking for is learning & exploring, maybe being turned on in the process.

Until several months ago when i began on a medfet website, i kept fetishes & little experiences that really aroused me a secret from the whole world. never wanted to be judged or embarrassed by what people who know me would learn. Especially if they can't relate.

When i discovered there were like minded, non- judgemental people with whom you could stay essentially anonymous, it became liberating to reveal these secrets about myself, and it has really helped me explore my own sexuality, & it's been fun to share with others & learn about them.

So what i'm looking for is a discovery of what goes on behind rectory walls, in regards to fetishes & appeal of either gender to someone who has decided to take a vow of celibacy, in an anonymous confidential chat.

Since priests are human, i anticipate that there have to be a few on this site, where they're allowed to essentially remain anonymous, and it would be interesting, perhaps stimulating, to learn about their sexuality which must remain ever so discreet.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Any priests on this website into masturbating or mutual masturbating ?