JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Carlye Denise, petite young beauty, NATURAL DD TITS!
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Unregistered ?

[quote=Peter_Hardin]Yellow Crop Top, part 1

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image[/quote

This may be the hottest girl you've posted yet. She's amazing...those enormous, perfect titties on such a thin, toned girl defy biology! The curves, the pussy...everything is a 10.
Add a reply Quote this post
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
White Leotard, part 1

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

White Leotard, part 2

If you're stroking to Carlye today, (and if you're seeing this pics, how can you not be stroking?) please post a comment.strokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
phonewankuk2012 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2012-12-20
47 year old from Cambridge
Fuck me!

phonewankuk2012 said:
Fuck me!

No, fuck Carlye!
Unregistered ?

Peter, as always, thanks for the great content. Stroking my bone to this little hottie now
hotwad69 Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2010-12-15
55 year old heterosexual from DC area
User posted image
User posted image

Carlye Denise.... oh my fucking god.... when I saw her on the Playboy site a couple of years back, I jacked off for her beautiful hourglass body, beautifully-shaped bountiful tits, shaved pussy, big brown eyes & sultry expression.....and here I am today... still craving more... she's one of the most intense jack-off fantasy-girls I've ever encountered.
Let's edge for her on mic... all night
Unregistered ?

Wow. Easily a new fav
Tinguy Skilled Jackinchatter

541 posts since 2015-04-18
69 year old heterosexual from US
revisiting and stroking away!

Stunning young Carlye, the Goddess of our throbbing hard cocks, in a Sheer White Shift (but not for long!)

Here's part 1.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Unregistered ?

Peter you always give my cock what it loves being stroked to. Carlye Denise is a goddess with that petite body and huge DD tits. I really love those puffy pink nipples and large areolas crowing those hot and huge tits. I am stroking my cock long and slow right now to Carlye, so much fun edging to her. stroke

User posted image
Betchins Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2016-03-07
63 year old from UK
This is the one that made me totally loose it and cum

http://s5.postimg.org/gs0h4eezr/Carlye_Denise_03_16.jpg

She has such suckable tits.

I must admit that I prefer her as a blonde though !

boobs stroke boobsstrokeboobsstroke

It's great when you guys share your erotic adventures of viewing and stroking to Carlye, (as well as the beautiful girls featured in my other threads.) These testimonials enhance the interest and excitement of the forum.

So please, continue to share your stroking stories, fellow Masters of Bating.
fred_8 Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2014-02-24
60 year old heterosexual from kansas
User posted image

I like this one :-)
TxMWM Professional Jackinchatter

1587 posts since 2014-10-12
57 year old curious male from Allen, TX
User posted image

Would love to have her put her ass in my face...stroke
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Carlye Denise, petite young beauty, NATURAL DD TITS!