JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Self facial with a twist
Page: < prev  of 2  
georgiastroker Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2020-10-26
60 year old male from Atlanta
Id love to see that!
Looking for a Versatile buddy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
BisexuallyCurious66 Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2018-08-20
57 year old curious male from Pittsburgh, PA Pennsylvania
About 10 years ago I did #1 (freezer).

I shot into a glass, froze it, and kept adding more loads to it until the glass contained 6 loads of come. I made my own ejaculating dildo, too, with a squeeze bulb and ran tubing through the center (DIY, hey it worked).

I was single at the time, so one weekend afternoon I was alone in the apartment, I got all worked up, thawed out my multi-load, "charged" my dildo. When I shot it into my mouth I about gagged. It was so much semen, and the taste and texture were terrible.

I'd like to give it another chance, this time drinking some pineapple juice before I collect my "inventory".

phonefun1978 said:
2 ways that help

1. Save cum in freezer then put it on your face next session

2. Cum in a cup, come back in an hour then put the cum on your face then go back to another jacking session, so hot!
Still looking for FWB for 1st Time
GoshenIndianamwm Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2018-03-12
46 year old curious male from Indiana
Id like to try freezing a load and then during a stroke session, slide a cube up my ass. I think it would be incredibly hot knowing that i stuffed a load of my own cum in my ass and am enjoying my cock while i feel it melt inside me
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
GoshenIndianamwm said:
Id like to try freezing a load and then during a stroke session, slide a cube up my ass. I think it would be incredibly hot knowing that i stuffed a load of my own cum in my ass and am enjoying my cock while i feel it melt inside me

I've tried freezing cum then sucking on it as I jackoff but I find it looses its texture and taste. I think what you describe might be worth trying.
TorontoStroker Amateur Jackinchatter

156 posts since 2013-02-18
40 year old heterosexual male from Toronto
I love shooting mine up to my mouth. The best
Poleposition69 Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2020-02-07
54 year old male from Georgia
bfphawk said:
I know most guys feel like they can't lick their own cum right after because they lose the feeling. It's very common. I think you just need to be more perverted. In the beginning I could not lick my own cum from my hands or scoop it up from my stomach because I'd lose interested just like .

The trick to solving this problem is to just shoot a load directly into your mouth before your climax subsides. After awhile of conditioning yourself to the taste of your own warm cum you will be able to desire eating well after your climax subsides. It took me about 6 or 7 well aimed and powerful orgasms into my mouth and tongue before I could cum elsewhere and lick it up after my orgasm was over. Fair warning! Once you develop a taste for it you will probably keep it for life. I have been recycling my own cum for over 25 years now. No regrets!
pajoe Skilled Jackinchatter

771 posts since 2010-11-27
bisexual male from PA
I lovr to put my legs over my head and cum in my mouth. My fresh warm cum from my cock tastes great.
I love to cum, see cumshots and eat my cum. Cum is the best part of sex.
ypipe Amateur Jackinchatter

463 posts since 2020-09-20
43 year old
wish you guys would make videos, even just experimenting
Unregistered ?

Used to be a real go to for me, can no longer do due to age etc.

Like all wanking it never made me feel bad, if anything it was a very fulfilling way to cum with myself. The anticipation building up your own orgasm, being transfixed by your own cock end and then directly taking your own load was exquisite.

First did it when I was 13, last time when I was late 50s. Just thinking about it at work would start to give me a hard on.

If any one wants to talk about their experience doing it, pm me.
Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
I regularly used to get self facials when trying to cum in my mouth. I would be trying my hardest to aim into my mouth but on almost every occasion I'd be partially successful with the rest splattered on my face.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Self facial with a twist