JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Control my cock
Page: of 1  
asdf Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2006-04-16
curious from Indiana
I am married and have been enjoying privately exploring my submissive side. I am looking for someone to chat with who would like to discreetly control my cock. Some examples would be what pics or vids to view, whether to stroke, how to stroke, edging, denial, ruined orgasms, milking, light cbt, taking pics and vids to upload on my xhamster page, or any other tasks/assignments for their amusement.

I can currently only chat through my iPhone discreetly but would love to hear from any Dom/mes who would like to use me for their amusement. Please see my profile on here and xhamster!
YIM: asdffdsa5428
38/m/IN
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

curious from Indiana
I will be on for a couple more hours while at work and then on and off throughout the weekend. Message me to chat!

asdf said:
I am married and have been enjoying privately exploring my submissive side. I am looking for someone to chat with who would like to discreetly control my cock. Some examples would be what pics or vids to view, whether to stroke, how to stroke, edging, denial, ruined orgasms, milking, light cbt, taking pics and vids to upload on my xhamster page, or any other tasks/assignments for their amusement.

I can currently only chat through my iPhone discreetly but would love to hear from any Dom/mes who would like to use me for their amusement. Please see my profile on here and xhamster!
38/m/IN

curious from Indiana
I have been building up my load for 9 days and hope to save it for a night alone in 2 days. It's becoming more and more difficult to hold back as people message me links of amazing nn hotties, it's driving me crazy! It's torture being at work and being teased by them but unable to stroke.

I have also been viewing prostate milking gifs and vids which have been making me leak a little in my pants. Message me to chat!

asdf said:

38/m/IN

curious from Indiana
I will finally be home alone for a night this weekend. I plan to build up throughout the week and play on cam when the house is empty. Message me if you'd like to help with the build up or control my cock while I'm home alone!
KIK: asdf84
xhamster
tumblr
38/m/IN

curious from Indiana
Thanks to those that have helped with the buildup! I haven't cum since Monday night and woke up this morning with some serious morning wood. My wife should be leaving town around noon (central time) and I should be on most of the afternoon but really starting to have fun around 6pm. Shoot me a message if you're interested in helping me explore my submissive side :-)
38/m/IN

curious from Indiana
My wife will be out of town this Saturday. Please message me on here, YIM, or KIK if you're interested in helping with the build up or controlling my cock this weekend. I also have some new toys to break in this weekend! Message me for those details :-)

asdf said:
I will finally be home alone for a night this weekend. I plan to build up throughout the week and play on cam when the house is empty. Message me if you'd like to help with the build up or control my cock while I'm home alone!
KIK: asdf84
xhamster
tumblr
38/m/IN

curious from Indiana
I was fortunate enough to receive a private message from my new Dom on Monday and we are now chatting through skype. We are still getting to know one another but he has given me some assignments for Saturday evening while I have the house to myself: fill a shot glass up with cum by the end of the night, play with some of my wife's toys that I have told Him about, wear panties while playing with those toys, and take pictures and videos for Him to see later.

He unfortunately will not be online on Saturday, so we are still looking for someone to help encourage and control me on cam Saturday evening. Hit me up on here or YIM, KIK, or Skype if interested! Note: I got rock hard writing this post!
38/m/IN
oldnfat Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2016-08-12
68 year old curious male from NC (far west)
Seems like your Dom is a douche for letting you down when you need him most. Or have you been a bad sub? Is this part of your punishment to beg strangers for comfort, (or discomfort as the case may be). Your post and profile don't sound like what I need in a jackin buddy but I'm sending you a joi that will wood you up. BTW, nice unit on your profile pix. Good luck Dude.
If I had it to do over again I'd screw a lot more and worry a lot less.

curious from Indiana
Thanks for the encouraging PMs. My wife just left so I'll be stroking and edging all afternoon. I'll probably really get into it around 7 tonight (central). Message me on here, xhamster, yahoo, KIK, or Skype!
38/m/IN
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Control my cock