JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » What a day...
Page: of 1  
Stretch_1982 Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2015-01-10
41 year old curious
I went to Ottawa today for a bit of self pampering. First, I got a Brazilian by a really hot esthetician. It was my first one ever and I was worried about getting a raging hard on with this beauty holding and moving my cock around... But not so much. It hurt too much to get any kind of sexual enjoyment out of it.

Next I had booked a tantric massage. It was pretty awesome. The actual massage was very nice and the ending was even better. She had asked if I had ever had my prostate massaged. I had, but I've always been the one doing it. She was stroking my cock while she was working my prostate with her finger. After I made a giant mess all over myself she cleaned me up and rubbed my feet for a bit. I'm not really into that but it felt nice after.

Like I said in the title it was quite a day. Has anyone else ever tended to their needs like this?
http://jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=55920&p=last
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Stretch_1982 said:
I went to Ottawa today for a bit of self pampering. First, I got a Brazilian by a really hot esthetician. It was my first one ever and I was worried about getting a raging hard on with this beauty holding and moving my cock around... But not so much. It hurt too much to get any kind of sexual enjoyment out of it.

Next I had booked a tantric massage. It was pretty awesome. The actual massage was very nice and the ending was even better. She had asked if I had ever had my prostate massaged. I had, but I've always been the one doing it. She was stroking my cock while she was working my prostate with her finger. After I made a giant mess all over myself she cleaned me up and rubbed my feet for a bit. I'm not really into that but it felt nice after.

Like I said in the title it was quite a day. Has anyone else ever tended to their needs like this?

I can't say that I have but that sounds like one helluva nice day! grin
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
sounds like a great day
Working it hard
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
Wish I lived nearby so I could enjoy a day like that!
gator1 Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2008-06-25
71 year old heterosexual from Texas
Not a Tantric massage, but for the last 10 years I've been seeing the same massage therapist, and she's now a close friend also. We're both nudists, so I'm always undraped for the massage itself.

The first hour is swedish massage, and great, and then to finish she uses hot stones. A couple of years ago, out of the blue, she moved the hot stones to my balls, then my cock ( had never done that before) and it was out of this world good. She jacked me to completion with one hand, still using a hot stone gently on my balls. Once she starting finishing my session like that, she does it every month. Last week, she pulled up her scrubs and had me play with her nipples while she gave love to my cock. cocksmile
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » What a day...