JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Pussy Control and Feeling
Page: of 1  
iluvpta29947 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2007-12-07
57 year old heterosexual from Indiana
I sure would like to know two things about that amasing Pussy.

1. Can a female really controls her pussy by squeezing her pussy when she knows a man is ready to cum.

2. Can a female feel the guy shoot his hot cum insider her pussy.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

iluvpta29947 said:
I sure would like to know two things about that amasing Pussy.

1. Can a female really controls her pussy by squeezing her pussy when she knows a man is ready to cum. Yes! There are muscles there that a woman canlearn to control and make stronger by squeezing and releasing (I'd doing it right now!) Sometimes I just squeeze and hold at anytime and it's really quite pleasurable! A lot of men really like it when you squeeze just as he's getting ready to cum and my husband likes it right after he cums! Also I like to squeeze my pussy after I come for the aftershocks!

2. Can a female feel the guy shoot his hot cum insider her pussy.
The truthful answer here is: not really, at least not for me, can't speak for other women. For one thing, I'm usually quite hot and wet myself there, so it's hard to sort out his from mine! But I can usually feel it running down afterwards.
Unregistered ?

My ex-wife and I learned about Kegel exercises in Lamaze class years ago before our child was born. Kegels involve squeezing the pelvic muscles, and developing this ability is helpful in natural childbirth. Our female Lamaze instructor hinted that Kegels could enhance sex for both partners as well. She also mentioned that a man could learn to clench the muscles at the base of his cock too. She said many women can feel the sensation through the man's shaft during sex. In the case of my wife and me, she proved to be correct on all counts. My ex became VERY good at caressing me with Kegels, and she did indeed enjoy when I did the same for her. As far as her feeling my cum spurting, many times after lovemaking she remarked that she felt it.

Now that I'm divorced, I sometimes think I should look up that Lamaze instructor again. wink
Unregistered ?

It's been some time now, but I can definitely feel a guy when he cums into me and it's definitely sexy feeling cum running out again all slippery and wet. Tightening my pussy muscles makes me orgasm all the more harder and I know the guy can feel that too. LOL. Just jilling it's nice to tighten, loosen, tighten, loosen myself too especially if I have fingers or something else inside... just feels nice pushing against something really.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Pussy Control and Feeling