JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » butt plug for walking around?
Page: < prev  of 2  
dickhurts Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2015-04-03
35 year old curious from cali
i have a extra large hollow one i ride my motorcycle with =)
by my third stop sign i could feel pre cum soaking my boxers.
let's get naughty!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I use a Vibrating Perfect Plug from Anal Fantasy. Pop that puppy in and it'll stay put all day. Great shape for constant prostate stimulation, and it's a satisfying size at 3.5x1.25 inches. I absolutely love this thing!
Unregistered ?

gaycamjacker84 said:
So I'm currently sitting in my home office with a butt plug in my ass. It feels great to shift side-to-side or forward-and-backward and feel it stretching my hole. But this butt plug isn't good for walking around. Sometimes I want to plug myself up and go run errands, but the couple times I've tried it, this plug has slipped out. Does anyone have any recommendations for plugs to buy that might stay in? (For reference, I'm using a Doc Johnson Medium Butt Plug right now.)

I finally found the ideal plug for walking around. Made by Rapture, it is solid stainless steel polished to a mirror finish. Teardrop shaped, 3 inches long and an inch and a half in diameter. It's hefty, weighing in at 1.2 pounds. The best feature is a nice long, narrow shaft running between the flange and the wide part which gives your muscles something to really clamp on to. This beauty isn't going anywhere until you withdraw it.
checkingonit Skilled Jackinchatter

586 posts since 2013-08-12
73 year old curious from Here/Yonder in Southeast USA
This is a really good topic. A buttplug feels so fine while walking around with it stuck up in your asshole.
Give me a PM & I love to watch
spunk_monkey Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2009-07-31
40 year old curious male from Frankfurt, Germany
I have an inflatable plug with a removable pump that i like using when I'm out in public. I'll pump it up to a nice size before leaving the house, though I bring the pump with me in case I want to increase or decrease the size for comfort when I'm out and about. Puts a lot of pressure on my prostate and keeps me leaking like a faucet, though i have to use a cock cage to keep the raging hard on I would have at bay.
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
spunk_monkey said:
I have an inflatable plug with a removable pump that i like using when I'm out in public. I'll pump it up to a nice size before leaving the house, though I bring the pump with me in case I want to increase or decrease the size for comfort when I'm out and about. Puts a lot of pressure on my prostate and keeps me leaking like a faucet, though i have to use a cock cage to keep the raging hard on I would have at bay.

I've used a number of butt plugs to walk around with. But the inflatable ones are the best. Just shove it in, pump it up and remove the hose. I'm then ready to go. I wear tight rubber panties. I get hard and wet almost at once. cock After a couple of laps around the park I usually cum, creaming my rubber panties. My asshole "man cunt" tightens hard around the butt plug! I know this must be what it feels like to be fucked. pussy
Jack_Creamer
codyl98 Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2015-11-08
26 year old from FL
Ugh tmi
Unregistered ?

Been trying out plugs, a Doc Johnson medium and a silicone medium, but they won't stay in unless I sit on them, move around and out they pop. Going to try a smaller "trainer" to see if it will stay in if I move around. But I do love clenching on something while I masturbate and cum.
Unregistered ?

At the moment I'm in my hotel room near Philadelphia, PA with my stainless steel butt plug stuffed inside me. The feel of this weighty fucker is indescribable. It fills me up so nicely, and the bulkiness jammed against my prostate is causing me to leak like a cheap faucet. God, I love being plugged!
LuvJerkingOff Skilled Jackinchatter

717 posts since 2015-08-25
77 year old bisexual male from N.C. - USA
Bi_Married_Jakr said:
At the moment I'm in my hotel room near Philadelphia, PA with my stainless steel butt plug stuffed inside me. The feel of this weighty fucker is indescribable. It fills me up so nicely, and the bulkiness jammed against my prostate is causing me to leak like a cheap faucet. God, I love being plugged!

Gosh, that sounds so good. I wish I were there to share the experience with you. Plugged up is just delightful.
Always horny & wanting a friend/couple for sex fun
harrybelland Amateur Jackinchatter

252 posts since 2017-06-13
bisexual male from Hollywood FL
i've used a large NJOY plug for walking around in the past love the weight of it
philgr1 Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2010-01-10
54 year old curious male from Athens
I just bought my first but plug. Actually it's the first time i ventured in a sex shop (!). Sitting with it up my ass, super nervous waiting for my wife to return, she has promised sex today. Every movement tickles me up there. My dick hard and drooling but i mustn't jerk off. The plug s too small for keeping it in place while doing chores, but now i know...
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
43 year old from Florida
I just got my first one in the mail it was free with purchase of other things
What to try it
LoveWedges Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2019-09-16
bisexual male from KY
Seeing a few mentions of inflatable plugs here! Anyone got any recommendations???
LuvJerkingOff Skilled Jackinchatter

717 posts since 2015-08-25
77 year old bisexual male from N.C. - USA
I used to have the problem of keeping the plug in too. I finally solved it by wearing a very tight womans g-string to hold it in place. Then I would go grocery shopping or better yet to a bar and sit and rock on the bar stool!
Always horny & wanting a friend/couple for sex fun
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » butt plug for walking around?