JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Beth Behrs
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

The new season of 2 Broke Girls starts this week....so I think we oughta give the very underappreciated Beth Behrs some thick juicy loads that she so deserves.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Just a friendly reminder that Kat Dennings is not the only piece of prime pussy on that show.strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Add a reply Quote this post
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US

Imagine what your threesome with those two would be like...wow!
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

JIzzed many times for Beth in that bikini. Great ass on her.
cumtofeet81 Professional Jackinchatter

1148 posts since 2014-07-22
43 year old heterosexual male from North East, England
I prefer her hair as it was in last season and her legs and feet are gorgeous but no tits so kat gets all my cream grin
bater1234 Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2015-07-09
50 year old male from NJ
was actually thinking of how nice a jo session to her would be the other day! never have, but going to try it! message me on yim if you want to join in. bater1234
Unregistered ?

Vaginaholic666 said:
The new season of 2 Broke Girls starts this week....so I think we oughta give the very underappreciated Beth Behrs some thick juicy loads that she so deserves.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Just a friendly reminder that Kat Dennings is not the only piece of prime pussy on that show.strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

So fucking horny for beth right now. Got to edge to her pix and screencaps for a few hours.
slerbyderby Skilled Jackinchatter

889 posts since 2013-09-24

best ass and thighs on TV. no doubt about it. last new episode she was a "booth babe" at a game expo... came out in a tight little black dress and fuck-me boots. *slobber* stunning woman.
i love my meat. no one else gets to touch - unless you ask nice.
Unregistered ?

Vaginaholic666 said:

bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
61 year old bisexual male from US
Beth was the reason I watched that show. Kat is sassy and funny but Beth is fucking hot!
Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
bfphawk said:
Beth was the reason I watched that show. Kat is sassy and funny but Beth is fucking hot!

What he said smile

Beth is the complete package, and the reason I watched it too.
ozjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

518 posts since 2012-12-29
61 year old
She is fucking hot on 2BR
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Beth Behrs