JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Svanhild, sweet naked country girl with big natural tits!
Page: of 6   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Svanhild is another beautiful young woman you should be jacking to! She is 5' 9", 124 pounds, all-natural 36F-24-35. She has blue eyes, a face that reminds many of Reese Witherspoon, dark blonde hair she usually wears in pigtails, and her pussy hair is trimmed.

Her modeling name suggests she is Scandinavian, but she's from Russia. Her photoshoots are set in country homesteads where she's doing domestic tasks like spinning, knitting, ironing and baking, or outdoors. She never strips in her photo albums because she's completely naked in every photo!

I love masturbating to Svanhild. Anyone else getting a boner? Want to see more of her? cockcockcock

This set is called Knitter.

If you decide to stroke to Svanhild, please add to the mood of sexual excitement on this thread by telling us about your state of arousal and your orgasmic eruption.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pimpin69 Amateur Jackinchatter

148 posts since 2008-11-08
48 year old heterosexual from dallas texas
damn love her tits and that hairy pussy
pimpin69
bigwomanfanatic Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2012-09-11
41 year old curious
She is amazing! I have cranked off three loads in the last hour for her!

bigwomanfanatic said:
She is amazing! I have cranked off three loads in the last hour for her!

What an endorsement! That's what I call a satisfied customer.
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
bigwomanfanatic Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2012-09-11
41 year old curious
Peter_Hardin said:
What an endorsement! That's what I call a satisfied customer.

Extremely satisfied!!!!
hapilybi Amateur Jackinchatter

346 posts since 2013-11-15
40 year old bisexual from Ohio, US
Amazingly sexy! Thanks for sharing!!

Hunter P
Ryanvarg Amateur Jackinchatter

148 posts since 2014-01-04
heterosexual
Gorgeous mammaries! I'd like to kiss her cervical opening with the tip of my penis.
Masturbation is healthy and natural
jcnewbie01 Skilled Jackinchatter

967 posts since 2013-07-31
46 year old heterosexual from null
Decent tits.
null

Pottery

Nice jugs.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

happystaff Amateur Jackinchatter

282 posts since 2008-05-17
51 year old curious male from Holland
Absolutely stunning!
It's the only cock you have, big or small enjoy it!
bigtitwanker Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2015-01-05
73 year old heterosexual male
Wow...last three wanks have been to Svanhild.Since I seen her on here this morning,her big tits have inspired a hard cock & heavy loads of cum all day.Definitely my go-to girl for this week.

bigtitwanker said:
Wow...last three wanks have been to Svanhild.Since I seen her on here this morning,her big tits have inspired a hard cock & heavy loads of cum all day.Definitely my go-to girl for this week.

I'm glad to know that Svanhild is bringing you so much sexual ecstasy, bigtitwanker! I have another 9 photosets of her, and I'll continue posting her over the next few days so you can enjoy more great erections and orgasms.

Spinning Wheel, part 1

This beautiful, innoncent, naked farm girl is certainly a treat for the eyes... and the cock!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Unregistered ?

Wow!! Definitely getting a VERY strong reaction cockcockcockcock
Unregistered ?

User posted image
very pretty
Page: of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Svanhild, sweet naked country girl with big natural tits!