JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Showing your cock in public
Page: < prev  of 11  
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Flashing my cock later when riding my bike
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
str7_guy Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2005-12-17
53 year old curious
Anyone see?
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Cockatrice said:
In Amsterdam in the touristy parts, the public mens' rooms are literally public - it's just a pole in the middle of the street, with a grating at the base, and a half-cylinder of metal so people directly in front of you can't look you in the eye while they watch you piss, but from the sides you are fully exposed. Found myself in a huddle with like 5 loud obnoxious drunk fratboys as we all pissed at the same target pole, talking shit about our dicks and if someone was taking too long and who among all us dicks-out-and-pissing-fully-exposed-together guys had clearly been turned gay by the experience. Of course I wish I had lingered there and gone multiple rounds.

That would have been fun to see. I am sure I would have joined in!
Modern public urinals in Amsterdam.
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

not in public, but my neighbour's daughter (50 something) was sitting on her back deck the other night and i was alone at home just about to jump into the shower. I stood in my back doorway peaking over at her while stroking my cock. Was so tempted to walk out onto my deck to let her see me naked, but knew it was for the best not to.
Unregistered ?

Does this count?

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

cockstrokeeyeshot
tx_stroker_mwm Amateur Jackinchatter

156 posts since 2021-05-22
46 year old
In the right settings I'd walk around with the cock out all the time. Just something about being fully naked and it's accepted by others. Just a fantasy though pretty much. I've yet to even go to a public nude beach.
funtime Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2010-06-24
bisexual male from UK
any other nudist in UK here today? try Studland Dorset great AND free, national trust.
IamGung Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2019-04-21
39 year old heterosexual male
Tylersdick said:
Anyone else here get off on showing your cock to others? I can't recall when I first got the idea but probably around the time I became sexually aware. I decided, I love this dick and I owe it to the world to show it off, haha.

Yes, I've show my cock to a few, not because I wanted to but they wanted to see it. It is only during one such instance did I realize that I had a big fucking tool. The person who saw it commented "wow, you have a fat thick cock". This was an eye opener of sorts s I had no idea that I was "big". Ever since, I've been flaunting my manhood over the internet and have attracted a lot of praisw and admiration. grin
ChicagoStroke Amateur Jackinchatter

338 posts since 2011-01-31
homosexual male from Aurora, IL, United States
I love free balling in shorts that prints my cock thru my shorts and also showing it off in my car and having guys walk by and Im naked stroking my cock. Love getting caught stroking it.
Aurora, IL Stroker/Edger/Exhibitionist
Titless-fan Amateur Jackinchatter

180 posts since 2022-09-24
66 year old curious male
I noticed this very old topic. As an passioned exhibitionist it's nice to find out that there are others. I would never go to a public place like a street to annoy or provoke other people. I have a couple of times masturbated in cam and was very happy when some people - even ladies - wanted to watch my very small willy.

Sometimes in a sauna some men have stared my cock. I have always let them do it and not got dressed because I enjoy it very much. That kind happened much more when I was younger and I noticed that especially many elderly men like to watch.

Often when I have sunbathed nude on a cliff I have met flashers who masturbate. I have looked at them and begun masturbate myself because it's so exciting to do it with others.

Many years ago I went to an outdoor spa, which was closed, but I saw several younger and older men there. I went in and noticed to my surprise that all were masturbating. I found it self-evident that I must and want also do it. After ejaculation I left the place.
joe769 Amateur Jackinchatter

207 posts since 2019-04-21
60 year old curious male
just spent a pleasant afternoon sun bathing naked on the balcony of my hotel in gran canaria. had a few of the guests from the rooms above having a good look
Page: < prev  of 11  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Showing your cock in public