JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerk off in class
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Anyone have any good jerk off in class stories?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

So on more than a few occasions I have jerked off in class, I suspect that many of you have too. Something about jerking off in public is just irresistible to me, and though I (don't believe) have ever been caught or watched while I jerked off in class it was still pretty hot none-the less.

The first time I jerked my dick to ejaculation was right before middle school. I remember I had just started being able to ejaculate a couple of months earlier, and had this habit of playing a little game with myself. This was the era (90's) where big baggy cargo pants and jeans were in style. I would go to my two hour block class, where I was assigned to sit at this table with these "early developed" girls. None of them really paid any attention to me, so I would sit back and put one hand in my pocket. Using the inside lining of my pocket I would brush the underside of my cock, rolling back my foreskin. I would then roll it back, just moving my foreskin around up and down my sensitive dickhead. I also would go to school (assuming there was no gym that day) commando so that I could more easily access little tyler. For the first couple of weeks I did this, the goal would just be to get myself hard and keep my dick hard during the whole class. I remember I was pretty good at this, just sitting there with these girls, secretly rock hard was thirlling for me! I started to do this everyday and eventually would get myself right on the verge of ejaculating, a few times I went to the bathroom and finished myself off. One day, I decided I would just finish myself off right there in class. I remember it was a particularly boring day, and I had been playing with my dick for a good hour or so. I was going to excuse myself to the bathroom, but I decided to cum there instead. So I slowly ramped up the speed, kept brushing my pocket against my bare dick. I would stroke along the top of my cock, then the bottom, and eventually would tease my dick head with the rough denim. After a good hour and a half, I couldn't hold myself back anymore. My legs tensed up as my hot cum shot out of my shaft and out of my dick. I could actually hear a small "spat" as it hit the inside of my loose pants, I kept the storkes up. It was very thirlling, my ears popped. My dick spasmed as it shot out more ropes of hot young sperm that was hidden in my heavy pants. I could feel the warm slimy cum as it ran down the inside of my right thigh. Luckily, the jean material did not easily show wetness and I went to the bathroom to cleanup. I was self conscious the rest of the day about smelling like fish, but it was the jerk of my young life.
Unregistered ?

It was definitely difficult to hide the rest of the day. I remember my leg was pretty damp and uncomfortable. In college I actually did this on more than one occasion. In college I found a way to avoid cumming in my pants though. Shorts!

In college I remember particularly that there was this one sociology class that I took that I did this in. I would wear some loose fitting gym shorts to class and sit in the back. This was one of those classrooms that was "theatre" style, and although it was quite a large class the back row corners rarely had anyone in the row.

I would sit up there, and during a film we watched in class (lights dimmed) I reached into my pants and started playing with little tyler. I jerked myself off, and when it came time to cum, I pulled my short leg up, letting my dick head slide out and came on the floor, a few good splats. fun stuff.
UKwankaddict Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2010-02-21
bisexual from in W. Ayrshire, Scotland
At our all-boys school we all had double desks - where two of us would be sitting alongside each other on a bench type seat. During lessons, I used to reach over and feel the other boy's cock inside his pants, and then rub it until it was nice and hard. By then,, he'd be so turned on that he'd reach over, under my arm, and do the same to me. Invariably we'd jerk each other for the rest of the lesson jerking each other, while the teacher was taking the lesson three rows in front. By the end of he lesson, we were so aroused that most days we arranged to meet up in the bathroom after school and finish off by jacking or sucking each other to completion. After a while, under desk jacking became so prevalent that most of us went on to cutting the seams in our pant pocket so that we could properly get our hand around the other's cock to give it the full treatment.

By the time I left school at 16, I counted that I'd done under desk jacking with 21 other boys in class, at one time or another, and never did get caught by a teacher.
26 y/o bisexual in W. Ayrshire
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
soxandboxersboy Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2012-07-21
31 year old homosexual
Masturbating in class has always been one of my favorite things. I did it all thru school as soon as I started getting erections. I am in college and still do it in lectures, tho not as often as I did in high school.

I went to an all boys high school, so quite a few of us masturbated in class. I always sat in back, and there were plenty of teachers who paid no attention so we could have our fun.

Some days I would rub my erection thru my trousers (we wore uniforms btw) and cum in my underwear, and then on some days I would unzip and pull out, shooting my cum all over. I liked doing both, so it just depended on my mood. If I came in my clothes, I liked walking around all day feeling the cum inside my underwear and often with cum stains. I also liked smelling of cum, especially if other boys noticed. Other days it was fun to unzip and pull out, and I would end up shooting on my clothes so I still had cum stains and the smell.

I developed a reputation for masturbating in class, and guys knew I did it alot. When I started playing with myself, I could hear guys around me whispering that I was doing it, and lots of guys would look. It got me turned on knowing that they were talking about me and watching me get off. Some guys teased me, but honestly that just got me more turned on. Plenty of guys liked to watch, even if they pretended not to. And I tempted quite a few guys to masturbate in class with me.

I would say the most extreme we got was interestingly in a religion class we had with a priest. He either did not care what we were doing or maybe didn't know. Anyway, lots of us sat in the back and would go at it during class. Several of us would be masturbating in class, and lots of guys in class turned to look or were talking about it. I remember one time when I had my dick out of my pants masturbating away. I heard a guy in front of me say to the boy next to him that I was jacking off and was about to cum all over myself. Hearing him say that made me do just that!

Sorry this post has gotten too long. Feel free to pm me if you want to share more school jo stories.
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
UKwankaddict said:
At our all-boys school we all had double desks - where two of us would be sitting alongside each other on a bench type seat. During lessons, I used to reach over and feel the other boy's cock inside his pants, and then rub it until it was nice and hard. By then,, he'd be so turned on that he'd reach over, under my arm, and do the same to me. Invariably we'd jerk each other for the rest of the lesson jerking each other, while the teacher was taking the lesson three rows in front. By the end of he lesson, we were so aroused that most days we arranged to meet up in the bathroom after school and finish off by jacking or sucking each other to completion. After a while, under desk jacking became so prevalent that most of us went on to cutting the seams in our pant pocket so that we could properly get our hand around the other's cock to give it the full treatment.

By the time I left school at 16, I counted that I'd done under desk jacking with 21 other boys in class, at one time or another, and never did get caught by a teacher.

I had an experience at school on a double desk right on the front row where my classmate started rubbing my cock and I got so horny that I cum on his hand and in my pants!!!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerk off in class