JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Fucking Young Men Turn Me On!
Page: of 1  
CockyRubber Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2015-08-08
69 year old bisexual male from Eugene, Oregon
I've gotten several on a chance run of luck and this summer has been the 18=28 yr. old summer and the biggest percent of them have been on the 18/20 year olds. I don't know what made me the recipient of those hard, stiff, horny, nice, cocks...I don't know but it kind of spoils you....big cocked, 19-20 year old nice fit and ready to go 3 or 4 times a setting....ummmmmm. I'll take 'em as long as they come to me!
GE
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Nunya Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2015-05-03
73 year old curious from Mt Vernon, Washington
You lucky dog you! I'm a 60+ yo guy and love those older teen cocks. It's amazing how big and hard they can get. I've only played with a couple boys in their early twentys and damm it was nice. Not having much luck anymore though! I'm in Juneau, Alaska myself. I could treat a young fellow really nice if he was interested! Probably never happen again tho. At the very least, it would be nice to jack off with another guy my age!
pleasuresailer Amateur Jackinchatter

115 posts since 2015-08-30
72 year old curious from loUiSiAna
how tight are their asses?
I love stroking my cock......I more than likely havemy cock in hand now!
Unregistered ?

Young men fucking me turn me on especially those with cocks bigger than my own
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
When you were that age you thought it would last forever...

Now older you realize what perfect specimens of sexuality they are!

Unregistered ?

Funny I am curious but only with 'older' guys, and guys ur age still gettin it up often and wanting sex just seems hot 2 me.

Maybe tho its cuz I am more curious 2 be the sub and older guys I imagine as more dominant and into it fast and hard like my fantasy lol!

Plus chattin here all my best wanks and chats hav been with chill laid back older guys and I think thats cuz they are so relaxed it makes me relaxed 2 instead of people my age who worry about labels of str8 or whatever which always annoys me during chats lol!!!

So I guess im sayin older guys say hi! even if its just fun pm back and forth lol!!!
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
I too have over the years preferred sexual encounters with older men. Simply because they tend to have few hang-ups and are fairly experienced. But I did recently have the good luck to wank and suck a much younger cock. Very fresh, very hard and shot a huge load.

CockyRubber Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2015-08-08
69 year old bisexual male from Eugene, Oregon
I think older guys have the experience to just kinda go with the flow when it comes to talking and as well having sex.... my attitude is if it is right it will happen and if not, well that's ok too! I have always only really wanted to have sexual fun with those people who have chosen me because there was a spark of something...those can be the best, I am still a kid at heart, but I do appreciate the fact that some younger guys do really like to play with me. I in turn know how to blow their minds and make them want a second trip! Thanks for your insights!
GE
cbusjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

802 posts since 2015-07-24
69 year old from columbus ohio
I like younger cock also. Unfortunately I have to pay for it if I want to fuck or suck a younger one.
smokinlilsmiley Amateur Jackinchatter

222 posts since 2011-05-02
44 year old bisexual from Alabama
When I was younger I spent the night at my best friends house he has a sister well anyway what started off as me stroking his cock he hadnt been with a woman yet. I told him how my brother would dress me up as a girl to show me what women would do. So we go to his sisters room, I get dressed in sexy lace panties, lace bra, garters, and hoses, sexy tight black dress, her makeup and a blonde wig of hers for Halloween. He had went back to his room while I got dressed and fixed up. I walked in the door and my friend said wow your actually sexy. He was on the bed with his back against the wall sitting up. I pull his underwear off him showing his 7 in uncut hard cock.I reached down slowly and sensually stroking it. He said so what all did your brother have you do? Cause I want to learn it all. In a girly voice I told him baby I'm gonna please you however I can and grinned at him. I leaned in and kissed him passionately, while still stroking his wonderful cock. I kissed down to his cock and started licking the head of his cock. I was on my knees my ass in the air in my tight dress, buddy was moaning saying my tongue felt so great on his cock head, then he started moaning louder saying omg omg I have never felt this, I felt his balls tighten so I wrapped my lips around his cock then he started shaking and jerking calling my real name out telling me to suck his cock then he came in my mouth.I raised up swallowed it and smiled, he asked mmmm baby does that taste good to you? Oh god yes in my girly voice. He said so is that all a woman does? I was starting to answer in my girly voice no babe you, then I heard a deep older voice behind me say no buddy you can fuck her sweet ass also.I look back over my shoulder, there stood my friends Grandpa. He goes well hello sexy I'm Brett's grandpa Joe, I said hi in my girly voice my ass still pointed at him. Joe said what's your name beautiful. I looked at him up and down then in my regular voice said you know me grandpa joe! He stood there in shock for a second, then I looked his cock had become hard in his sweatpants, he said I tell you what you sure a sexy girl so I went back to my girl voice. I looked at him and said I know where brett gets such a big cock now. Joe said not bad for a 68 year old is it? I turned and sit on the edge of the bed, looked up and said grandpa can I watch you and brett on the bed stroking your cocks then I join in. Grandpa joe got naked my mouth dropped open biggest cock I had seen with my eyes and uncut. He said let's go to the living room so they followed me joe rubbing my ass. They set on the couch and start stroking. I get in the floor and start rubbing my small cock through my panties. I heard joe hollar trapper get back, his dang mutt was behind me sniffing my ass, when joe hollared he went and laid down. I'm moaning getting hornier and hornier. I crawl up in between joes legs he pulls me up and kisses me. I start stroking Brett's hard cock, I get back on my knees and try to take joes cock into my mouth.joe is moaning I go take Brett's cock in my mouth, and stroke joe. I start moaning and then say oh god yes lick my ass baby in my girl voice. Joe goes fuck yes you are such a dirty kinky slut. He then yells trapper leave her alone! I'm now back to sucking his amazing cock, he said shit you so fucking hot you made the mutts dick hard I just kinda laughed he said really look. I looked and sure enough huge pink wet looking mutt cock sticking out. Joe said brett son go back behind her and rub all the precum up and down her ass. So brett got behind me pulled the panties to the side and started rubbing his cock head up and down my asshole. I'm moaning like crazy stroking joes cock, then joe got up and got behind me and told brett to watch. Grandpa joe started slowly pushing his big hard cock into my ass it was feeling like he was tearing me apart. He gets in and just sits there then slowly starts rocking, I am reaching for Brett's cock behind and to the side I grab it with my left hand my face is in the cushion turned to the right. And low and behold joe starts fucking me saying gonna make you so dirty. I look to the right and don't know why but I reached over and grabbed trappers cock also brett starts Cumming all over my hand he tells his grandpa to look. Joe looks over trapper is humping my hand joe blows such a huge load in me I fall to the ground still holding that big pink wet cock what all joe had me do later was amazing wish he was still alive
Unregistered ?

_brandon1589_ Amateur Jackinchatter

276 posts since 2017-05-17
24 year old male
18m here looking to jerk with older guys Skype me at [email protected] or kik me at _brandon1589_
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Fucking Young Men Turn Me On!