JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » the gloryhole
Page: of 2   next > 
holdingon Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2006-02-01
53 year old
ever try one? or think about it while you J.O.?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dallasoralbi Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2007-11-14
61 year old bisexual from Allen, TX
I've sucked a few times in xxx arcades. Now the opportunities are few and far between, but I do fantasize about it a lot. So hot to play with an anonymous cock, suck it, make it squirt...
jackdog Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2007-12-16
55 year old heterosexual from southeast
This girl makes him good . Shes a cutie.
http://www.redtube.com/8511
dlake84 Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2007-10-31
heterosexual
Nice, that was hot
Youze20 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2007-11-21
43 year old homosexual from Nevada
There was an adult arcade with several glory holes when I was in college. It was a matter of getting drunk, going there, and getting sucked off. It was fucking awesome. Wish I could find a place like that now.
Every Orgasm Matters
Unregistered ?

always wanted to tryone, cant find any at all, it looks like such a turn on and alot of fun.
Unregistered ?

id love too as well, but dont know of anywhere where that could happen here! frown
whisperinghot Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2008-01-12
68 year old bisexual from California
I've wanted to, but I'm chicken...it's always seemed dangerous. smooth

When I was in college, I would go out at night in the city and hope I got picked up, but I was so scared nobody ever did and I ended up strokein a hotel lobby or somewhere (under my coat)!

I used to hitch-hike between SF and LA, and early on was picked up by a man who (1) seemed safe and nice grin and (2) wanted desperately to suck me. Well, that was what I'd dreamed about It was now or never, and I let him do it---more than once.

After that, I began to hope for it to happen again! And also to see that it did. I found it easy to bring sex into conversations on a long trip, like just mention college guys masturbating a lot or something and see what happened.

Well, several times the conversation just got hotter from there, with some surprisingly "straight" guys---I guess inhibitions disappear the farther down the road we get. stroke.

The nice thing about hitching is I had all the time in the world to feel out (so to speak) the other guy and see if I felt safe and comfortable, and the other guy could also get comfortable and gradually drop fears and inhibitions...before finally pulling off the road to take his down pants and/or mine. There's always a first time, and I was happy to be IT for someone! wink
"...anyone who masturbates is a friend of mine."
strangelove Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2006-01-20
50 year old bisexual
My college years were the Golden Age of glory holes. In the men's rooms of highway rest stops and college campuses, you could look through the hole, and if the man in the next booth was stroking a hard-on, you put your cock through and in seconds felt a warm, wet mouth slide down your shaft. I must have been sucked off a thousand times through glory holes-- quick, convenient, anonymous. I used to wonder who drilled those holes through nearly an inch of marble, and how they could do it without attracting attention.
Unregistered ?

the video was hot but his ball must have gotten sore
Unregistered ?

http://www.redtube.com/8511
now that's a glory hole experience. i could do without the penis brutality but the position is hot

i think she would have made my foreskin very sore
Realman Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2006-05-12

never tried one but they do look fun... Just gota worry about the person on the other side... you never know when they might decide to go off and hurt u
Unregistered ?

Good to do gloryhole in gay sauna. Always shot first load in gloryhole. Just get in the cubicle and lean up against the partition with cock and balls through into booth next door. Like to get in position with empty booth connecting and love the sound of door opening and stranger coming in to play with my cock and suck me. Get turned on by just standing there and being anonymously milked of my load...
dirtyoldman2525 Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2008-01-26
82 year old bisexual
Pity there are no glory holes in London.I'd be there every day.
Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
I've sure thought about them. I even went in one once. It was actually a pretty seedy looking adult bookstore.I saw where the booths were but chickened out and left. I thought I'd just like to go in one and maybe masturbate another man's penis for him. If I'd seen a penis sticking through a hole in the wall I'd probably have sucked it. I haven't sucked one since I was 15. I'm 34 and married now.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » the gloryhole