JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Females for mutual masturbation on skype
Page: of 2   next > 
spooge Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2015-10-09
heterosexual
looking for women that like to play on skype.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

good luck with that
Unregistered ?

Ohhhh thats imposible!!! I had tried to make a male-female (at same numbers of both) jerk group in several, several chats and webs. Never a woman has answer.... are too much different to us...
Unregistered ?

Good luck, mate. In case you find any such female, give me a hint.
thicknsexy32 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2014-06-12
42 year old bisexual from Ohio
Lmao!! I'm a woman and would love that, but i don't have skype. amazed
i love to swap stories and fantasies
Unregistered ?

Do women know they do not have to show their faces, and can leave their clothes on if they want. Cum on ladies and have some fun.
Unregistered ?

Even the women that have joined jackin will not cam or respond to a email. I have got a response from 2 or 3 but that's it. CUMMMMMMMM on females have some fun,
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
DW69 said:
good luck with that
I agree
JackStain Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2013-10-29
56 year old heterosexual from Manchester, United Kingdom
Gunstar69 said:
I agree

Woman? Here? Where? laugh
ronan111 Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2006-05-07
63 year old curious from Ireland
In my experience you will get no takers for that suggestion. Women who want to gratify their sexual needs never have a problem in finding a real man (by which I mean an actual man in the flesh, as it were) to participate in whatever their needs are. They dont have to go to total strangers on the internet for that even if they feel they have no confidence or body issues.

There are chat rooms on certain sites that cater for what you may be looking for but even there the guys outnumber women by about 50 to 1 and the chances of getting one of the ladies to chat or do whatever you want one on one online are extremely slim. I have been online for about 15 years and have only achieved this with three people, mind you two are regulars, so I must be doing something right stroke
spunk_drunk Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2011-04-19
70 year old bisexual from Australia
ronan111 said:

There are chat rooms on certain sites that cater for what you may be looking for but even there the guys outnumber women by about 50 to 1 and the chances of getting one of the ladies to chat or do whatever you want one on one online are extremely slim.

Although I don't agree with the first part of ronan111's post, the part quoted above sums things up nicely! Even on sites dedicated to meeting Cyber partners, men out number women to such a degree that the odds of finding a female online partner are almost astronomical. As for JC, as far as I can tell from the profiles of female members that I had read, almost all of them are only willing to text chat, e-mail chat or send you a pic and have your "Tribute" it for them. I have never seen one where a woman offers to Mic chat and certainly none of them offer to cam. So forget JC, your simply wasting your time and energy. I presently have Cyber relations with 2 females (Both of whom I have now met in real life) and I met both of these ladies on Paltalk in different music rooms! Yep, it's just like meeting someone in real life. You meet, you talk, you share a common interest, a friendship develops...need I say more? Does anyone on here really expect the females on here (If indeed there are any) to respond to a message like "Hi Baby! I got me a raging hard on and I sure hope you will chat and cam with me and help me get rid of it"! You could go to a site on fucking Mars and that approach would still never work! It's like anything else in life, you are only going to get out of a relationship (Real life or Online) what you are willing to put into it. Use the "Hi Baby" approach and you will end up talking, or rather texting, to a guy pretending to be a woman. Put a little effort into meeting a women and developing a friendship and you could find a perfect partner.
Spunk Drunk
iBalls Skilled Jackinchatter

673 posts since 2010-08-29
54 year old curious from Ottawa, Ontario
thicknsexy32 said:
Lmao!! I'm a woman and would love that, but i don't have skype. amazed

It is a free download.
Unregistered ?

dead
shootmycum Skilled Jackinchatter

828 posts since 2011-12-19
76 year old heterosexual male from CT, USA
spooge said:
looking for women that like to play on skype.

Difficult, but not impossible. I met a lovely 70 yo woman and we enjoy watching each other cum on skype.
ronan111 Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2006-05-07
63 year old curious from Ireland
I agree with you spunk drunk. Paltalk was the site I was referring to, I did not know whether we could mention it on here or not. I have chatted with and had mutual sessions with three or four ladies from there. If you build up some kind of online relationship first like chatting about other mutual interests it will get you further than "hey babe lets wank on skype !" I would imagine you dont walk up to a lady in a bar and say lets fuck, or if you do I dont suppose it gets the response you are looking for most of the time, unless you are a George Clooney doppleganger or someone else that the ladies really fancy the pants off.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » General » Personals » Females for mutual masturbation on skype