JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Looking at Urinals?
Page: of 26   next > 
wanka7995 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2006-05-12
curious
Hey guys,
Do any of you try to look over and check out other guys' cocks at urinals? I always love to check out other guys. Sometimes I stand a little away from the unrinal so my cock is visible and try to see if they'll check me out. I now love using urnials and always get semi hard.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

dude i love this. if there's other guys nearby, i always get a semi. i love it when the partitions are just short enough so that non-conscious guys don't figure it out they're being watched... pulled that one on a buddy a few days ago
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
It's a tough one for me. I get pee shy in public toilets. confused

The best experience for me was last year at a festival.
They have those green plastic urinals backed up against each other, hundreds of them, and they are all low enough for a guy like me to see the three guys in front of me and the guys either side.
Because it's summer and outside shades are expected too!
Complete disguise while enjoying the view!

Last year over the three days I saw so much cock. A good few were semi-hard and another was stoking a full boner.

I can't wait until this year, it's just difficult to divide time between cock-watching and the bands! smooth

www.buddybate.com
strangelove Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2006-01-20
50 year old bisexual
A stadium at a well-known university used to have, and may still have, a double line of troughs facing each other in the men's rooms, so six or seven men on one side could look across at six or seven men on the other side, five feet away, and watch them pee. But this great setup was available, of course, only during sports events.
kj45 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2006-02-03
64 year old curious from australia
It's a natural thing to look,anybody that says they dont is talkin shit lol.
Unregistered ?

I caught a guy checking me out in a Publix bathroom one time like this. Of course I leaned back some to give him a better view =)
wanka7995 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2006-05-12
curious
You guys have had some awesome experiences. I only wish I had more experiences of other guys checking me out...I seem to have only had it the other way around.
Unregistered ?

Man I wish I had the courage to look around while at the urinals. I'm afraid that if some guy caught me spying his cock I'd get a fist to the face.
Unregistered ?

Its all good if you at least try to make it look subtle. Now blatant staring is a different thing...although i welcome all peekers wink
Unregistered ?

I always try to catch a peek, if the guy looks to be in good shape... hoping he checks me out too... Especially when I gotta unleash a wicked piss.

Onan
mrwank Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2007-03-24
47 year old
last time i went to a (gay) club, i couldn't help but check out the guys that would come take a leak next to me. Then, i kind of enjoyed it and stayed there for an hour or so and waited for other guys to come to the urinal next to mine. When you're half drunk, it's hard to pee and so, loitering is a normal thing at the urinal. I've seen a couple of great cocks, all shapes and sizes (mostly average!!) and cut, uncut, shaved, u name it... I confess i had a semi hard on myself and i was enjoying playing with it in front of the guys. Trust me, i am shy otherwise and would never strip in front of another guy, but i guess the horniness (and the alcohol) helped !!
Lubeck Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2007-11-14
75 year old heterosexual from Europe
Isn't taht why c2c is so good? It's just as random as urinals - I am sure I agree, every man looks to see the other cocks - but on-line, firstly the other man is willing, and secondly, he can't reach you with his fist!

DL
I wank, therefore I am.
7up Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2007-10-10
47 year old curious from Greensboro, NC
i've happened to see a dude holding his cock at the urinal every now and then. can be interesting to see how another guy looks and watch him do the shake at the end. lol
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
A couple of years ago I was at a convention. Went to the mens room to pee, the guy next to me at the urinals pulled out his dick which looked to me like 8 inches soft, and thick. I said, "wow, nice." He turned a little red and said "thanks," zipped up and disappeared. I was still draining. So, I did not catch up with him. Bummer.
Horny old men want sex too.
Unregistered ?

eddy said:
He turned a little red and said "thanks," zipped up and disappeared. ... Bummer.

Perhaps, although polite, he did not want your attention... did that occur to you?

Onan
Page: of 26   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Looking at Urinals?