JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Looking at Urinals?
Page: < prev  of 26   next > 
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I always check out the urinals when I am in a public toilet.
User posted image . User posted image . User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Love looking and especially when the other guy looks back.....

I am always looking!

User posted image . User posted image . User posted image

. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
bucksteel Amateur Jackinchatter

478 posts since 2015-12-27
76 year old curious male from South Carolina
I always look. I haven't seen much in recent history. I guess my timing is off. Guys need to be less up tight and show off for the rest of us. A step back when you are putting the beast back in your pants may go along way. Let the other guys see your dick if they want. When I was in the military, I saw more cock than I can remember, especially in the shared showers.
Love masturbating, oral sex, piss play, and camming while playing with my dick. buck.steel69 on Skype.

bucksteel said:
I always look. I haven't seen much in recent history. I guess my timing is off. Guys need to be less up tight and show off for the rest of us. A step back when you are putting the beast back in your pants may go along way. Let the other guys see your dick if they want. When I was in the military, I saw more cock than I can remember, especially in the shared showers.

I agree 100%. I saw cocks everyday when in high school and college and especially during my five years in the Army in the 60s.
jpeters1985 Amateur Jackinchatter

158 posts since 2012-09-08
curious
if I wasn't a grower, then I'd show and look. I feel like if I'm not showing, just looking wouldn't go over well.

There is a reason I am always looking around when peeing at a public urinal. I am always hoping to see a big THICK cock like Chris51A has!

User posted image

I always look when I am in a public toilet and I stand back from the urinal with my dick fully exposed so any one who wants to see it or hold it can!
User posted image
Unregistered ?

Seems I dont go to a restroom anymore to pee, rather to see n be seen. Most have dividers now so if i go in and no one around then Ill work up a stiffy. If someone comes in then move back a bit to show and keep stroking which would show what I was obviously doing, then, if the guy was trying to take a peek then I would look over, leading to both of us backing up and getting into something HOT!

Str8updicknthick said:
Seems I dont go to a restroom anymore to pee, rather to see n be seen. Most have dividers now so if i go in and no one around then I will work up a stiffy. If someone comes in then move back a bit to show and keep stroking which would show what I was obviously doing, then, if the guy was trying to take a peek then I would look over, leading to both of us backing up and getting into something HOT!

You sound like a lot of guys I know.
User posted image

I am always looking in public toilets.
User posted image

I never stop peeking!
User posted image

I always look around when standing at a public toilet urinal!
User posted image
InPanties Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2018-06-24
43 year old bisexual male from London
often stand a bit further back so my cock is in view, love it when i notice guys looking
A lover of used Panties, tiny TITS & Taboo

[quote=InPanties]often stand a bit further back so my cock is in view, love it when i notice guys looking[/quote
I Ido, too. And I am always looking around.
User posted image
Page: < prev  of 26   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Looking at Urinals?