JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » spurt or dribble?
Page: of 8   next > 
shootmycum Skilled Jackinchatter

828 posts since 2011-12-19
76 year old heterosexual male from CT, USA
Just wondering about this. I have watched many guys cum on cam and notice that usually they dribble rather than spurt, even young guys. I'm assuming this is due to their frequency of ejaculation, so if they were to cum less frequently, many of them might spurt.

Myself, I usually dribble, which I attribute to advancing age. As a young man, I would often spurt 2-3 feet, if I ejaculated every 2-3 days. If I jacked off more often, I didn't cum as much or as far. So I guess most folks prefer to shoot more often, and don't care how far. Which is fine, just find this interesting.

Hope to hear what others think and do. strokestroke
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Wife knows all the tricks to take me to the PNR via hand job. Stop and repeat 3-4 times. When she does decide to get me to blow, she'll stop stroking just as I start to cum so she doesn't spoil the ejac moment by over-stroking. I've reached the headboard, my feet, her hair and beyond by launching cum this way. Still manage some distance at my age.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Stella0 Professional Jackinchatter

1358 posts since 2015-04-01
53 year old heterosexual from England
Hydration is important. If you're planning a serious jack-off session, alcohol should be avoided for at least 12hrs. Drink plenty of water.

I also find a couple of separate 20 minute hard edging sessions, where pre-cum starts to leak, helps if you want to harvest a thick spurting load of cum later.

These days I also tie my cock and balls up, if I get the correct tension and my ballsack is rhythmically slapping against the area just above my rectum my cock will produce some really dense shooting ropes of thick semen.

Dman said:
I've reached the headboard, my feet, her hair and beyond by launching cum this way. Still manage some distance at my age.

That sounds great, Dman! Just curious, how often do you ejaculate?
Unregistered ?

Both! And everything in between. When conditions are right, I launch wads to my face and shoulders. Other times it just oozes out in rhythmic surges.

Most of the big spurts happen when wife is giving me handjobs, we do lots of foreplay, then I fuck her and use a pocket rocket on her until she cums, then I pull out, roll over and let her lube me up and stroke. Sometimes she really nails it with the right speed, pressure and movements, such that she will alternate her stroke distances from full shaft and then just over the head. She like to comment on all of my cumshots and really "wows!" when I shoot high.

One time while getting a handjob from her, I hit my face and cum went into my mouth, she was laughing big time and even helping wipe it off my face for me. I kind of felt embarrassed for some reason, not sure why.
Stella0 Professional Jackinchatter

1358 posts since 2015-04-01
53 year old heterosexual from England
Sounds like you've got a really cool relationship. Have fun! My GF has no idea how to jerk me off. Although to be fair to her, she's keen to learn so I can't really complain. It's just the constant chat and guidance really takes me out of my cum-zone. LOL.

WishIwasBigger said:
Both! And everything in between. When conditions are right, I launch wads to my face and shoulders. Other times it just oozes out in rhythmic surges.

Most of the big spurts happen when wife is giving me handjobs, we do lots of foreplay, then I fuck her and use a pocket rocket on her until she cums, then I pull out, roll over and let her lube me up and stroke. Sometimes she really nails it with the right speed, pressure and movements, such that she will alternate her stroke distances from full shaft and then just over the head. She like to comment on all of my cumshots and really "wows!" when I shoot high.

One time while getting a handjob from her, I hit my face and cum went into my mouth, she was laughing big time and even helping wipe it off my face for me. I kind of felt embarrassed for some reason, not sure why.
Unregistered ?

Stella0 said:
Sounds like you've got a really cool relationship. Have fun! My GF has no idea how to jerk me off. Although to be fair to her, she's keen to learn so I can't really complain. It's just the constant chat and guidance really takes me out of my cum-zone. LOL.

yes, our sexual relationship over the last 27 years has evolved to masturbation-centric. That is fine by me, I love jacking for her, and her jacking me and by the same token I like to masturbate her and watch her masturbate.

But yeah, understand the training thing. Cool that she is keen! cock

It took my wife a few years to learn the ropes lol. I asked her one time how she got to be so good at giving handjobs and she said "by watching you" stroke

Stella0 said:

Agree there, lots of women are not skilled at giving handjobs. Many times I've had to finish the job myself lol.
BRO2015 Amateur Jackinchatter

364 posts since 2015-09-12
45 year old bisexual
spurter here huge loads
joet Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2013-02-05
59 year old curious from US-New Hampshire
spurt some then the rest dribbles (I prefer to say oozes) out. amount of the spurt usually depends how long between cums
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
I used to spurt huge loads when younger,...made big messes, and shot quite far. The wife even told her sister how big my loads where, so I guess they were bigger than all the guys she had previously. Had an exgirlfriend also say that she knew I'd get my wife pregnant fast,...I asked why she thought that?,..she said because I came with huge loads,...haha. Like that really has any bearing on fertility...lol.

Well anyway,...now, not so big. Usually just ooze out, but can sometimes work up a rope or two.
Unregistered ?

spurter big time
Unregistered ?

Depends on alot of variables but i normally spurt then dribble.
Unregistered ?

I normally spurt, with varying intensities depending on how long it's been since the last one. Had a sensual massage the other day with a happy ending and I was so horny and desperate to cum I shot so it went up as far as my shoulder with my laying on my back. The masseur asked "So you enjoyed that then?" :-D

Just curious how often everyone cums, especially you big shooters...
Page: of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » spurt or dribble?