JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ass play
Page: of 1  
binastyhrny Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2015-08-16
39 year old from east coast usa
Looking for suggestions from guys in committed relationships...

Been with my gf now for a while and luckily our sex life is still going strong but definitely follows a routine now....I eat her out, she sucks me off, we fuck and that's it....the standard.

She is not into anal based on whenever it has come up in conversation. There is no ass play between us what so ever. When we first starting dating, I did finger her asshole a bit while fucking her but she didn't seem to be into it.

I have had fuck buddies eat my asshole before and I absolutely loved it every time so wouldn't mind getting that a bit more frequently....same with anal.

Just wondering what the best way would be to talk her into some of that stuff (eating ass, fingering, anal) to mix things up a bit after all these years? Any other guys in the same boat?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Deputydog Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2014-03-27
49 year old heterosexual from Pa
Been there with my wife, now she's been asking for more ass play.
Take it slow, just tease the ass hole and use lube with one finger, she will get into it and ask for more. Does she like having you eat her out?
binastyhrny Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2015-08-16
39 year old from east coast usa
Loves having her pussy eaten never ate her asshole.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Most woman have concerns regarding cleanliness so I'd suggest that you take a bath and shower together and be certain you both are squeaky clean try fingering only before moving on to kissing and rimming .If she stops you ensure to let her know that you love all of her before you plunge your tongue up her asshole.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ass play