JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking Off
Page: < prev  of 2  
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I'm not sure of my age the first time I jacked off, but would guess I was about 13 or 14. Once I learned how good it felt to rub my cock and make it shoot that mysterious white stuff, I was hooked. After one of those early cums, I decided to get a taste of what was coming out of my dick. Hey, it wasn't too bad!! I still cum in my hand when I jackoff and always lick up every drop.
I was an avid masturbator after that, and wanked myself severals times a week. I wanted to fuck my first really serious girlfriend in a drive-in movie one night, but since the film was almost finished, she said she would rather just jack me off and save the fucking until we had more time to enjoy it. I'll never forget that first handjob from a female hand. Jacking and jilling in the drive-in became a regular thing for us.
I continued my jacking off after I went into the Air Force and met the woman who became my 1st wife. I introduced her to the pleasure of jacking and jilling along with some great fucking. We parted after 4 years and I was back to wanking everyday to enjoy the orgasmic feelings I was used to.
I soon met another wonderful gal and we were married for over 40 years, until she passed away in 2006. Early in that relationship I introduced her to the wonderful world of masturbation and we both enjoyed masturbating each other as well as ourselves. We had three children in the 1970s and continued our sex life right up to the night she passed away in her sleep.
About a year before she died, we brought her widowed sister into our sex life. My wife Bibi, actually initiated the sex between her sister and me. Sis wanted to jack me off, but Bibi thought it would be more satisfying to Sis if I fucked her instead. I certainly didn't complain about that.
Since Bibi died, I still see Sis a couple times a year and we have some great jacking, jilling and fucking sessions.
Between those visits with Sis, I still jack off nearly every day.
Dickguy
Dickguy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Jack off every night before I go to sleep unless I'm fucking my wife.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking Off