JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Vibrators for your dick?
Page: of 1  
watchmeplay Amateur Jackinchatter

101 posts since 2012-07-16
34 year old curious from nj
Hey guys,

I recently bought this hoping for essentially a vibrator I could put on my cock and basically just use the vibration to make me cum hands free but was wondering if there is something better: http://www.calexotics.com/p-21508-waterproof-pocket-exotics-waterproof-male-enhancer.aspx

I got this one because I had tried it when I was younger and it felt really good when I had it on, but it doesn't seem to do the trick, only if I use a cock ring to hold the bullet part under the tip of my dick for a little while can I make myself spurt hands free.

So basically I am just wondering if any of you have vibrators for your cock what are they and how well do they work?
Lookin for a South Jersey jack bud
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
watchmeplay said:
Hey guys,

I recently bought this hoping for essentially a vibrator I could put on my cock and basically just use the vibration to make me cum hands free but was wondering if there is something better: http://www.calexotics.com/p-21508-waterproof-pocket-exotics-waterproof-male-enhancer.aspx

I got this one because I had tried it when I was younger and it felt really good when I had it on, but it doesn't seem to do the trick, only if I use a cock ring to hold the bullet part under the tip of my dick for a little while can I make myself spurt hands free.

So basically I am just wondering if any of you have vibrators for your cock what are they and how well do they work?

I have bought the gel type cocking with the 2 vibrating bullets and it Definately gets me off. I especially like having the vibrating bullet on my frenulum under my cock head-so sensitive there-I cum strong every time using this toy. If you have another vibrator you can rub it up and down the large vein on the underside of your cock.Another pleasure spot is around the base of your penis.If you want to delay your orgasm it's best Not to use the vibrating cock ring at the same time as another vibrator.I enjoy pleasuring my penis as long as possible before cumming. I also enjoy seeing the veins on my Cock Pulsing as i pleasure myself.Your thoughts? Lets rub ourselves.
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
LittleDick Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2005-10-22
46 year old heterosexual
I used to be in a very intense relationship with my mother's back massager when I was a kid. It had two speeds, normal, and OH MY GOD!
Don't let your meat loaf
Smallbuthard Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2013-05-01
51 year old curious from Southeast
I have the Cobra Libre and the hot octopuss and have to say without a shadow of a doubt the hot octopuss is the best vibrator you can buy.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
texstroker said:
I have bought the gel type cocking with the 2 vibrating bullets and it Definately gets me off. I especially like having the vibrating bullet on my frenulum under my cock head-so sensitive there-I cum strong every time using this toy. If you have another vibrator you can rub it up and down the large vein on the underside of your cock.Another pleasure spot is around the base of your penis.If you want to delay your orgasm it's best Not to use the vibrating cock ring at the same time as another vibrator.I enjoy pleasuring my penis as long as possible before cumming. I also enjoy seeing the veins on my Cock Pulsing as i pleasure myself.Your thoughts? Lets rub ourselves.

Right! I do the same. just put the cockring in the groove around your helmet with the vibrator pressing against your frenulum. Feel great walking around with the vibrator going, feeling the weight of the ring tugging on your hard meat. Hands free jizzing...nothing makes me feel like Ive really cleaned out my sperm tubes, i shoot so hard!
watchmeplay Amateur Jackinchatter

101 posts since 2012-07-16
34 year old curious from nj
Smallbuthard said:
I have the Cobra Libre and the hot octopuss and have to say without a shadow of a doubt the hot octopuss is the best vibrator you can buy.

I saw the hot octopuss, it definitely looks like it would be a fun toy...I have figured out with the one I bought resting the bullet part on the base of my cock and balls for a while then moving it toward my the head of my dick it only takes me a couple minutes to get to the point of cumming, I try to shut it off before I cum and do that two or three times before I blow all over myself, yesterday I hit myself in the face hands free which was super hot
Lookin for a South Jersey jack bud
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
Ready2Shoot said:
Right! I do the same. just put the cockring in the groove around your helmet with the vibrator pressing against your frenulum. Feel great walking around with the vibrator going, feeling the weight of the ring tugging on your hard meat. Hands free jizzing...nothing makes me feel like Ive really cleaned out my sperm tubes, i shoot so hard!

After reading your hot post my Hard cock is twitching and ready to shoot.wish we were neighbors so our sperm could shoot for each other!
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
JJSheffield Skilled Jackinchatter

988 posts since 2015-10-23
bisexual male from Sheffield uk
(the back of) an electric toothbrush always works for me. Placed just at the back of the cock head.
Sheffield area UK pan and anti negativity.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Vibrators for your dick?