JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Roomate or guests
Page: of 1  
robehart Amateur Jackinchatter

285 posts since 2011-03-23
38 year old curious
Love jerking off while your Roomate is in the same room when it's dark and bed time or u have guests over. Being stealth and stroking your cock while they are only a foot away. Anyone else love doing this?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
aUKGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

447 posts since 2010-09-24
heterosexual
Not exactly the same situation - I have had housemates but never a roommate before.

That said, I have done it several times when people are in the room - mainly sleeping over at friends' after parties etc. I am pretty sure that the incredibly slow pace that needs to be taken in these situations makes it a lot more powerful. Also done several times in hostel rooms with people around.
jerka20aus Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2006-02-19
38 year old homosexual from Melbourne, Australia
I agree - slow build leads to great release
i've done it a few times while sharing a room, often when sleeping over at friend's house when younger and i couldn't keep my hand off it
also a few times when sharing a bed with a friend, that requires a really delicate touch
It's sex with someone I love!
Unregistered ?

Did this a couple of times. Slipped my hand in my pants when a couple of friends were over and fell asleep on the couch. Very horny session.

Also played with my dick underwater while I chatted with people in a spa more than once.

Also shared a sleeping bag with my girlfriend and we fucked on the top bunk in a room we shared with two guy friends of mine. It was a quiet, grinding, intense kind of smouldering sex that was hard to keep quiet.
Unregistered ?

I was curled up under a blanket on the couch once while my sis in law sat on the floor right in front of me. I could not keep my hand off my cock. Took a long slow stroke and cum--felt so good i grunted a bit. I think she knew.
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
In college I had a roommate. At first I was using the bathroom down the hall but that was not real comfortable or waiting till he was in class.

But after a bit realized he was a fairly sound sleeper and I learned how to do very very quietly.

But a couple of months later I walked in to the room at a time I usually was in class and there he was - totally naked with magazines all over his bed and his hard cock in hand. I did not give him any grief - just said sorry I forgot my books - got them and left.

And after than when I did it while he was asleep I was not so scared because I knew if he woke up I had already caught him first....
jerk4cum Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2013-09-26
55 year old curious from Northeast Alabama
I love to jerk off when my wife is gone and her Mom is in the same room with me reading a book or watching tv. Many times I have been sitting 10 feet away and once she asked me a question just as I was cumin. It was awesome. As a mater of a fact, she is due here in about 20 minutes and I am waiting on her.
Unregistered ?

Just got back from holiday and had a 13 hour flight home. I couldn't sleep and so had a wank under the blanket. I opened my trousers and lowered my shorts so I could easily rub my cock. A real thrill wanking on a full plane! I wondered how many of my fellow passengers were also playing.
jerka20aus Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2006-02-19
38 year old homosexual from Melbourne, Australia
That reminds me. I've done that too. Stuck my hand down my pants and jacked it on the plane. Huge load.
Also got a hand job in my seat on the plane while the guy on the other side of me slept.
It's sex with someone I love!
Unregistered ?

Not in the same room with my roommate, but loved to jerk in my bedroom while he fucked his GF in his room, no more than 3 feet on the other side of the wall. Such a fucking turn-on knowing my hot athletic stud roommate was satisfying his dick at the same time I was satisfying mine. grin
w_ankah Amateur Jackinchatter

115 posts since 2012-01-14
51 year old curious
Done it plenty of times when people are in the same room. Done it in a bus and airplane too.
earloftexas12 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2015-11-21
77 year old bisexual from DFW Texas
Several years ago, I was on a 4 hour flite from Portland to Houston. The flight attendant was a cute guy about 20/22 years old and had the cutest ass. When he started service coffee was when I noticed his ass as he made his way up the aisle.....I got an immediate HARDON watching those cheeks move.
When he came back to the galley I made sure he saw my bulge, and he just smiled and nodded his head "yes". I got up and went to the lavatory and hoped that he would follow me, but he never did. I jacked off 3 times before we got to Houston.
Newbie420 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2015-10-29
42 year old from USA
Wife gave me a hand job in airplane on way to vacation in New Orleans. That little blackest covered me. I was in heaven when she reach down and grabbed my cock. Head back with eyes closed for 45 minutes. I blew my load in boxers. Opened my eyes and women in seat beside was watching and smiling. Not sure how long she had watched. That walk to lavatory was awkward. I felt like everyone was staring. Had big wet spot on crotch. That was crazy.
phjacker Professional Jackinchatter

1633 posts since 2015-06-01
54 year old
No, this is disgusting and very inconsiderate.

We all like to wank and touch - it's not wrong.

Likewise we all need to produce shit, and it's an enjoyable relief sometimes, too.

You want to be in the presence of someone doing that?

No?

My brother is a dedicated wanker, and if I have to share a room with him sometimes when staying with friends it's really rather embarrassing.

Just don't wank in the same room as someone unless you know they want it, OK?

Nasty.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Roomate or guests