JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Mic Chat With Girl Voice - A New Trend ?
Page: of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

Anyone tried Vox Morph ? It gives you a convincing, sexy female voice that drives the guys wild!
I do enjoy providing this for horny boys on Skype and would certainly enjoy it being reciprocated but I haven't found anyone else doing it.
Surprising as it really is so horny and actually better than those expensive chat lines where the girls are rarely accommodating to your pervy desires!

Anyone who'd like to try it is welcome to add me on Skype - see profile for more.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I'm interested, is the piece of software you are using: http://screamingbee.com/Product/MorphVOX.aspx

I just downloaded the trial and gave it a go, but found that with the built in mic on my laptop it tends to cut the ends off of lots of words.
Unregistered ?

Hi, yes that's right. If you are having trouble try altering the settings under Preferences>Sound Settings.
Voice Pickup should be set to far right as possible (maximum).
If it's still happening speak close to the mic and slow down and/or emphasize the ends of your words as you speak.

Welcome to try it with me if you like and I can help you further!
str855m Skilled Jackinchatter

677 posts since 2014-09-06
67 year old heterosexual male
I've read a few posts about voice changing software. Sounds like a hot idea being able to imagine a friend or coworker, one of the in laws, lol, whoever turns you on. Nice!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Sounds interesting ... if anyone is interested in giving it a go shoot me a message
Mhunter85 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2015-04-21
39 year old
sounds like a weird concept to me
str855m Skilled Jackinchatter

677 posts since 2014-09-06
67 year old heterosexual male
They have them in for iOS I am pretty sure. Should work with tablet or phone.
bater1234 Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2015-07-09
50 year old male from NJ
anyone using this that has YIM? I would love to hear it and try it out woith you
Kori Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2013-10-22
43 year old
I've done this for guys before. It's pretty hot. Msg me if you want to give it a go
str8andwanting Amateur Jackinchatter

443 posts since 2012-05-04
56 year old heterosexual
Very interested in trying this out. Message me here if you want to use the software with me.
Unregistered ?

I'm really into this now and have regularly been making guys cum in the mycircle chat rooms and Skype!
It does require confidence and acting ability and unfortunately I have not encountered any others who can do it, yet. The two who did try their girl voices with me were dreadfully shy and lacked imagination, both quitting within a minute.

Let's hope this becomes more popular because the guys do love it but we need more who are willing to be "the girl"!

Here's a little demonstration I have provided which contains a link to the software, and I really do hope we get more "Vox Girls"!

Vox Girl Voice Demo
Unregistered ?

And this is the very reason most of the guys on here need so much verification I'm actually female to talk to me after reading this I can't say I really blame them but it is still annoying
Unregistered ?

Ask anyone on here how incredibly difficult it is to find a female on the internet to converse with.
There are very few out there and are much more "picky" than men as to who they will actually entertain.
Go in the chatroom and you will find out how many men talk to and cam with other men. You will be surprised as to how many consider themselves straight, often with girlfriends or married.
I and anyone who uses a female voice is simply adding another dimension to what is already going on..... men talking dirty to other men!
So please, no more negativity.

Vox Girl Voice Demo

LatinaBarbie said:
And this is the very reason most of the guys on here need so much verification I'm actually female to talk to me after reading this I can't say I really blame them but it is still annoying
justineverhard2 Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2015-11-11
44 year old
Id love for someone to do the girl side for me pm me and id lvoe to do it
Unregistered ?

if someone would be the fem -- I'd be into this. fapfapfap
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » General » Personals » Mic Chat With Girl Voice - A New Trend ?