JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do people read profiles on here?
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I'm not homophobic but I've had 2 gay guys send me PMs wanting to chat. You're seriously barking up the wrong tree.

Add a reply Quote this post
atiqmasif Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2010-12-15
75 year old male from UK
I sometimes think I'm the only one who reads profiles. Get seriously pissed off when asked my age on any site when my true age is always in my profile. Guess we'll just have to live with the fact most can't be bothered.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Good post. Yes it is off putting when someone asks your age in chat then disappear on you presumably because of your age. The number of times I've asked them, 'have you read my profile' is a drag. I mean, I like to chat with men with similar masturbatory interests. A profile serves to spell that message out so members can identify with you or not, without having to ask from the git go.
slerbyderby Skilled Jackinchatter

889 posts since 2013-09-24

his orig. post had nothing to do with age (which he doesn't have posted), it had to do with homosexual men approaching him... i dont see that as an issue... cause maybe they missed the heterosexual setting but DID see his -about me- that reads, "Someone that loves wanking his rather large cock."

if i was homosexual, i'd contact him too... regardless. grin
i love my meat. no one else gets to touch - unless you ask nice.
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
I read them all the time. If the guy says he's curious and has a nice cock I PM him and let him know. I don't mind someone telling me they like my cock.
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
I read the profiles of people that PM me. so if you read the "about me" section in Dman and want to exchange tales...go ahead.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
Gunstar69 said:
I read them all the time. If the guy says he's curious and has a nice cock I PM him and let him know. I don't mind someone telling me they like my cock.

Same here. I read profiles to get a sense of whether the other person would be receptive to me contacting them. If their description comes across as straight, or even mostly straight, I respect that and don't send a pm. But I agree that a large number of people probably don't read profiles and just automatically hit the pm button. While its simple enough to just ignore their posts, it would be nice for them to at least appear to have made an effort to learn the interests of the person they're writing to.
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
Unregistered ?

I read profiles, wish more would read mine before contacting.
cumtofeet81 Professional Jackinchatter

1148 posts since 2014-07-22
43 year old heterosexual male from North East, England
Not really but i dont send people messages.

Those that do pm me are fellow foot fetishists so thats cool
hardup Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2015-12-04
52 year old
I do. For what its worth.
Loopy Skilled Jackinchatter

522 posts since 2014-11-30
62 year old heterosexual from UK
My profile states I like to chat about Princess Diana and it shows up on every post I make. I don't understand then why people who contact me grumble if I only want to discuss Diana. If I wanted to chat about all and sundry I would have put I like to chat about anybody.

It winds me up that I have this warning spelling out what I want to chat about and then after 10 minutes the person I am chatting too wants to discuss Naga Munchetty, Adele or the woman in Tesco who I have never set eyes on. Then they have the temerity to have a dig at me for not being interested!

It would help if people read what is on the tin so to speak...
Love to chat about Princess Diana
MistressT Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2015-11-19
41 year old bisexual from Tennessee
A lot of guys don't. Mine says if your profile isn't filled out I won't reply. I probably delete (without even opening) 10 or more each day.
spunk_drunk Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2011-04-19
70 year old bisexual from Australia
I always read a persons profile before I message them. But to be honest, it's usually a waste of time as the great majority of people on here either have no information at all on their profile...or what info there is is so vague as to be of no real value anyway. As for being contacted by people who obviously haven't read my profile....sure it happens, quite frequently, but what the hell....one click and they are gone!
Spunk Drunk
backdoor_man034 Skilled Jackinchatter

751 posts since 2013-11-23
55 year old heterosexual from Kentucky
What I find the most annoying is people taking time to send me an IM to add me as a friend, and when I do, they never respond back. What's the point of sending a friend request then?
Loopy Skilled Jackinchatter

522 posts since 2014-11-30
62 year old heterosexual from UK
backdoor_man034 said:
What I find the most annoying is people taking time to send me an IM to add me as a friend, and when I do, they never respond back. What's the point of sending a friend request then?

Very true. Equally annoying is to add someone as a friend who have one chat with you and then don't want to chat again.
Love to chat about Princess Diana
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do people read profiles on here?