JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » riding the wave
Page: of 1  
slanky52 Amateur Jackinchatter

423 posts since 2015-11-21
71 year old curious male from Oklahoma City
When you guys are jacking does the intensity come and go in waves? It does for me, and the longer I jack and edge the higher and more intense the waves get.
If I can time my cum at the peak of a wave it's really good!
If I miss the peak it's still ok, just not as great as blowing right at the peak.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
roamer13 Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2015-09-07
60 year old curious
yes especially the longer I edge. Lots of peaks and valleys I can be hard one min and a little soft the next, I love to ride to the edge of a cumm and back off, and work myself up again. I have gotten good enough to know when to let go on a peak but there are still a few times its on a low. Lately if I am experiencing a longer low I stop and wait till the next day to work up to a cum, usually a mind blower then.
Rivet Skilled Jackinchatter

819 posts since 2012-05-11
46 year old curious male from sweden
Remember I thought it was more like this when I was younger. It was like climbing a hill and sliding down again, and If I kept stroking I would start climbing again, and for every time I got higher up and when I reached the top I exploded.
ericpa123 Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2015-06-16
curious male from USA-PA
ABSOLUTELY! I started masturbating in the summer of the year I turned 12 (in February)... home alone with lots of private time, instant addiction and no guilt ever. Then by the time I was 13, I discovered edging, riding the waves. I prolinged the sessions as long as time would permit (and do so to this day), often going 2 - 4 hours with a constant erection before allowing release. And yes, hitting orgasm at the top of the peak is even more intense. I also am able to stay hard after orgasm and on occasion continue to pump and trigger another orgasm in 1 - 2 minutes after the first that is even more intense. OR, I edge for a while longer (20-60 minutes) and that 2nd orgasm is the bomb!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » riding the wave