JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Stephanie McMahon as Smackdown GM
Page: of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

Fuck I'm loving watching these classic Steph moments on the Network with my hard cock in hand.

This was great when Kurt Angle wanted to see how big Steph's tits were under her jacket.
User posted image

Then he talked her into removing it.
User posted image
User posted image

Then Kurt asked her to raise her arms so he could see how much her big juicy melons stand out.
User posted image

And then he wanted to stick his tongue down her throat while squeezing those huge breasts.
User posted image

Add a reply Quote this post
ecwman Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2015-06-04
30 year old heterosexual
Part of why I got the Network is for all the sexy backstage segments involving Steph. I actually stroke to this very segment yesterday and how Kurt did not end up bending her over her desk is beyond me amazed
Cheryl Cole's face, Natalie Sawyer 's tits, Kate Abdo's glossy legs and to the horny voice of Holly Willoughby. Would cum or cum on all of these things in a heartbeat. I don't ignore PM's so don't ignore mine.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

ecwman said:
Part of why I got the Network is for all the sexy backstage segments involving Steph. I actually stroke to this very segment yesterday and how Kurt did not end up bending her over her desk is beyond me amazed

He probably did as soon as the cameras stopped! Stripped her down to her sexy heels and pounded her, those big tits jiggling with every Olympic thrust!
Unregistered ?

Angle must've been loving the scripts at this time.
ecwman Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2015-06-04
30 year old heterosexual
jasonsmyth250 said:
He probably did as soon as the cameras stopped! Stripped her down to her sexy heels and pounded her, those big tits jiggling with every Olympic thrust!

Had not even thought of that and I would find it hard to believe if that was not the case, she is irresistable and needs to be put in her place, a bratty, bustu daughter like her aint going to get the boys hopes up to only burst their bubble grin
Cheryl Cole's face, Natalie Sawyer 's tits, Kate Abdo's glossy legs and to the horny voice of Holly Willoughby. Would cum or cum on all of these things in a heartbeat. I don't ignore PM's so don't ignore mine.
Unregistered ?

coldstone said:
mg]

Then Kurt asked her to raise her arms so he could see how much her big juicy melons stand out.
User posted image

I would even lick that armpit of hers. She's so fucking hot.
Unregistered ?

ecwman said:
Had not even thought of that and I would find it hard to believe if that was not the case, she is irresistable and needs to be put in her place, a bratty, bustu daughter like her aint going to get the boys hopes up to only burst their bubble grin

Having teased him that hard with those big tits she is going to get what she deserves whether she likes it or not!
Pullin30 Professional Jackinchatter

1784 posts since 2012-09-16
41 year old heterosexual from Australia
Mmmmmmmm fuck every time I see her I get hard
Im pullin now lol
Unregistered ?

Love how she always folds her arms to squeeze those tits together more.

User posted image
User posted image

coldstone said:
Love how she always folds her arms to squeeze those tits together more.

User posted image
User posted image

Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah she loves making us hard
Im pullin now lol
Unregistered ?

This was always one of my fave close up shots of Steph's big tits, they are almost popping out. Shame about the blood on the canvas in the same shot though.

User posted image
User posted image

I just want grab those beautiful breasts and suck on them like crazy. My cock is actually twitching as I post this.
Unregistered ?

Triple H is one jammy bastard.

coldstone said:
This was always one of my fave close up shots of Steph's big tits, they are almost popping out. Shame about the blood on the canvas in the same shot though.

User posted image
User posted image

I just want grab those beautiful breasts and suck on them like crazy. My cock is actually twitching as I post this.

Your making my cock twitch with every post mmmmmmmmm
Im pullin now lol
Unregistered ?

It would be horny as fuck for a few of us Stephanie fans to sit with our big hard cocks out wanking over these scenes together talking about when she's going to make each of us spunk. It would be good to see the effect Steph has on other cocks at the same time. She makes me so fucking horny.
cbusjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

802 posts since 2015-07-24
69 year old from columbus ohio
has she ever been involved in any lesbian plots. Would love to see her getting it on with another lady.
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Stephanie McMahon as Smackdown GM