JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public places
Page: < prev  of 4  
Unregistered ?

I found a spot years ago for a danger wank on the way home from a night out. Stopped there weekly. One night I spotted a light overlooking the path I was on and noticed an older woman watching me (60's at a guess) from a flat window.

Made a regular date to go there and she was almost always watching! Hope she had good eyesight!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

In the garden on hot summer nights
Whist driving (really exciting)
On hotel balconies, nothing quite feeling the hot sun on your naked body!
In the sea surrounded by hot females
A few times in the locker room at work-dangerous but oh so thrilling!
On playing fields at night and in the woods in broad daylight
Always looking for a new, exciting location where I can get my rocks off!
strokestrokestroke
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
Twice at work with 2 different females watching me. Years before that I had another female coworker blow me in an out of the way office. One of my ex's worked in a bar, one night we sat in the corner and I pulled my cock out and came on the floor. We also fucked in a public hot tub while another couple of friends swam in the pool. I have jacked off for guys in the local park. Of course driving on the highway.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
itswankaboy Skilled Jackinchatter

531 posts since 2017-04-22
53 year old curious male
At a beach (hidden but could see people walking past), several times on a walkway by the local river, driving, at a reserve and once in the shared bathrooms at a motorcamp.
I'm just another wankaboy...
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I have done it in the car while driving many times.

Most public, would probably be when I was down at the country visiting my grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousins.
The cousin who was my age and I would jack off together now and then out in the woods, back in the top of a barn and there was a girl down there who would join us sometimes when I visited. She never really masturbated much, but she loved getting naked for us and watching us stroke our cocks to her.
One night, we were outside and not much to do and he wanted to go jack off. I wasn't really too keep on going up to the barn or back in the woods at night. He said to follow him, went around to the side of the house and pulled a ladder out and we climbed up to the roof of my grandparents 2 story house and laid on the roof jacking off. It was dark, but also a bit of moonlight and I thought for sure cars would be able to see us if they came up the road with their bright lights on, or even just with the amount of moonlight. It was an old country road many years ago, so not much traffic, I think only 2 or 3 cars came by in the direction that they could have seen us. I don't know if they saw us or not, but we never stopped jacking until we shot our loads off the roof.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
MORNING_GLORY Amateur Jackinchatter

470 posts since 2016-11-20

I love wanking outside and I've done it many times, my most memorable time was when I went to the town centre late at night in the days before cctv. It was a hot summer night and quite warm and I took a pair of heels with me and as I already had my stockings on underneath I quickly stripped off and put on my heels and started walking around and the feeling was electric. I started off in the multi-storey car park as it was covered and I could see the odd person making their way home from a night out and my cock was so hard it was unbelievable listening to the sound of my heels echoing and knowing I could be seen at any moment. Then I built up my courage and went down the the ground level and left the car park and sat on a bench facing the shops and I was so erect as it was such a massive thrill. I could see my reflection in the shop windows as I wanked my stiff cock over the mannequins as it was well lit up and the windows were just like big mirrors. I wanted that feeling to last forever but just as I got up and walked towards the shop window I soon shot my load and came all over glass and I watched my spunk run down. I quickly got dressed and made my way home but I will never forget that night.
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public places