JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » CUM EATING
Page: of 7   next > 
Unregistered ?

Something that's been on my mind and going to try tonight is to lube my fleshlight with my own spit and fill it full of a hot load of sticky cum then eat it out.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Thats fucking hot. Spit is my favorite lube, especially back when i had a FL. I continuously fail trying to eat my cum as an adult, so good luck & cant wait to hear about it
Unregistered ?

Same here this will be my 1st full attempt to eat my own load but after reading all the comments under cum eatting got me motivated I have so far only eaten my precum, just trying to decide if I should take pictures while doing this or even video.
Unregistered ?

It is sometimes difficult. I don't always do it. I have managed only a few times of licking of hand after cumming in it. The other times I've had legs over my head and shot right in my mouth. Once you are able to do it a few times, it gets easier after that. Good luck!
spanky1960 Skilled Jackinchatter

603 posts since 2010-11-29
65 year old heterosexual from Spunkville
strokestrokestrokestroke
Just added a video of me making my morning protein shake.

Find it here at:
Spanky's Videos...

Incredibly horny for me to masturbate in the kitchen, hoping the landlady doesn't return.
Unfortunately, though I knew my cum was in my shake, I couldn't really tell.

It still went down so easily. Thinking about lunch. Perhaps another protein addition...
strokestrokestrokestroke
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Yea, oddly ive done it a few times as a teen, legs over head i was able to get almost 2 inches of my cock in my mouth. I was, and still a strong shooter & can hit my face just lying on my back. But now as an adult im like most on here who lose the urge right when it happens. Eating it out of FL sounds amazing & doubles as a creampie eating practice.
awehm Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2016-01-11
35 year old
i have cum in my mouth many times and its nice.
but after i came i lose the urge, so i couldnt eat it out of the fleshlight or even my hand.
Unregistered ?

Uncutcummer Amateur Jackinchatter

354 posts since 2015-03-04
53 year old heterosexual from Massachussets USA
To overcome the lost urge once I cum, I used to cum in a pill container freeze it and add to it until I've got 5-10 loads then I'd scrape out the frozen cum cube to suck on while stroking. It was great to thaw that much cum on my tongue while still horny and then swallow when I shoot the new load. Now I just cum in the pill container and wait 5-10 minutes and pour it in my mouth to savor.
PantyBoy51 Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2015-10-18
30 year old curious male from Virginia
I find it difficult to eat my cum out of my hand or anything else, unless I just shoot it right into my mouth. That's what I'll usually do these days, and it's fun when I can get hard again rather quickly and keep going, with my first load still in my mouth. Then just before I cum a second time, I'll swallow the first load pretending that I was sucking a cock.
Kik: PantyBoy51
Toyo Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2016-01-19
bisexual from Atlanta
PantyBoy51 said:
I find it difficult to eat my cum out of my hand or anything else, unless I just shoot it right into my mouth. That's what I'll usually do these days, and it's fun when I can get hard again rather quickly and keep going, with my first load still in my mouth. Then just before I cum a second time, I'll swallow the first load pretending that I was sucking a cock.

Hot Hot!
Gotta Have It
skolboi99 Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2016-01-20
44 year old heterosexual male from phoenix, az
Yeah its good to eat your cum. Once you start its always nice
Unregistered ?

When I was younger, I often used to try the "legs over head" position, with average success.
Nowadays, I'm not as flexible as I once was.
So, now I just cum in my hand and suck it right off.
Yum. razz
xav69 Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2014-10-11
55 year old curious from Australia
I wouldn't suggest eating from a fleshlight. The taste of the fleshlight (and lube if you need it) isn't going to be great.

I tried the legs over head position a few times, but it's pretty uncomfortable, so didn't make for a great experience.

On the occasions now when I get the urge to eat my cum, I just shoot into my hand and eat it immediately. A whole lot simpler and the feeling of my warm load in my hand adds to the experience.
slik69x Amateur Jackinchatter

401 posts since 2009-07-18
65 year old curious from SW North Dakota
You can use an edible lube in your fleshlite. Then you can enjoy a nice creampie with it.strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Page: of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » CUM EATING