JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do Female like hearing men moaning and then cum
Page: of 1  
iluvpta29947 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2007-12-07
57 year old heterosexual from Indiana
I have had alot of phone sex, I just wondered if females really enjoy to the point they get wet. Hearing men moan and cum during phone sex. I really thing they just like acting/roleplaying.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Out of maybe twenty fee paying phone sex sessions a decade ago I'd say there were two that seemed keen. One kept on the phone for an hour longer and the other got keen when I said yes to an interest in watersports. These were both older women, say 50 to 60. I never came till the end of the initial half hour and a couple of other sessions I couldn't cum at all, the chemistry wasn't there. Thinking abt it wouldn't mind a few more, though no fees. I always go for older women on the phone.
michelle696969 Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2006-05-30
52 year old heterosexual from Southern US
to me, there is nothing hotter than hearing a man scream during a good orgasm. from a female perspective, acting is not an option for me. a man having a scraeming orgasm is always a goal for me when sexing someone.
Masturbation is an art to be shared!!!
girlinlondon Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2006-04-03
40 year old heterosexual from London
The hottest phone sex I've had is not actually talking to the person but just basically listening to them enjoy having a wank and ultimately cumming.

And yes, it has made me super wet - which led me to play, which led to me to cum.

Hot.
It's all about enjoying it
IBeatOffForChicks Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2008-03-19
heterosexual from Maryland
I agree with the ladies above. I've had a lot of phone sex, and I was known for lots of moaning and grunting, etc. I used to really yell when I came... actually still do, I just haven't had phone sex lately! The girls often commmented on my sounds. More than a few phone sex girls stayed on way beyond the pay time, and three that I can think of even called me at home! That was so hot, and flattering. One called almost daily for a couple months, just to hear me jack off, and I was happy to oblige. Another, who I sent my home address to, sent me some phone cards in the mail, so that I'd call her more often. Again, very flattering. I used to love the responses in the phone chat areas (not professional girls) when I'd put oil on my cock and hold it down there. They almost universally loved that, and often commented they could hear me moan in the background. And a few female friends and girlfriends have also heard me jack off on the phone or in person. They too seem to love the moans. That's one of the reasons IBeatOffForChicks! wink -- because it turns them on, which turns me on...!
Unregistered ?

I like hearing a man moan, yell, holler, hell he can scream his head off as long as it is real and not fake or forced. Fake sounds just for the sake of it are a turn off but the real deal gets me dripping every time.
HeavenLeigh Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2005-08-18
53 year old heterosexual
Absolutely... I get very wet simply listening to that stroking sound... then when the moans and pleasure sounds start... WOW. I can no longer control myself then. wink

Fake... keep it.

Actually, I would rather hear than see even. YUM!
luv2cum4u Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2008-05-31
heterosexual
My wife gets so hot and turned on when she hears me moan and and while we are having sex women love it when they satisfy a man to no end, it is a great self esteem builder, an wow! how she loves to watch me cum, i think she enjoys watching me cum as much as i love to cum
Unregistered ?

for me i love hearing a man moan and groan when cumming, its a huge turn on for me
Unregistered ?

i would think it's hot for either a man or a woman to hear either other cumming, as it's a sign they are enjoying it
i personally think it's hot, and my ex used to like it wink
hester Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2008-08-11
34 year old bisexual from Southern California
HeavenLeigh said:
Absolutely... I get very wet simply listening to that stroking sound... then when the moans and pleasure sounds start... WOW. I can no longer control myself then. wink

Fake... keep it.

Actually, I would rather hear than see even. YUM!

Same here... if I had to choose, I'd want to hear it. Men moaning is so sexy, and it gets me wet FAST.
darkmoon Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2009-12-13
45 year old curious from Calif
hester said:
Same here... if I had to choose, I'd want to hear it. Men moaning is so sexy, and it gets me wet FAST.

Would love to have you listen sometime. :-)
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do Female like hearing men moaning and then cum