JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where is the most awkward place you have ever j/o?
Page: < prev  of 15   next > 
Unregistered ?

bonkels said:
Let me get this right.

Your profile says you are 18 and you say in your response "as a kid".

At 18, you what, exactly?

Not a kid?

Ha ha.

I'm not exactly sure what you are laughing at me about, and I guess I thought it was clear that I was talking about things I did at around age 10 and 11 when I first started masturbating. I don't see any reason to be mean.
Add a reply Quote this post
touching_allowed Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2016-11-13
curious from Europe
While out road cycling (solo). I really wanted to pee without stopping. I lifted myself a couple of inches of the saddle and pulled my penis around the edge of my shorts. But pulling back my foreskin for a pee made me hard, and I masturbated to ejaculation over a couple of miles.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Probably in a dollar store....
Unregistered ?

as a teenager, in the forest during a camping trip.
Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
showoffboy4u said:
I have done it in alot of awkward or odd places.

As a kid I did it sitting in church alot. I had to be careful so as not to be noticed. I usually rubbed thru my trousers and came in my underwear....

Wow, I also did it in church when I was a kid! Didn't think anyone else did that. But my orgasms were dry back then, so I didn't mess-up my underwear. grin
Perfectjerk05 Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2017-01-01
39 year old bisexual from USA
It's not awkward to me anymore but I like to sit on my front porch and jack off at night watching traffic pass by.
Unregistered ?

Either in a classroom at high school (I was alone for a few minutes) or that one time, walking to high school, in a random front yard.
Unregistered ?

Earlybird said:
Wow, I also did it in church when I was a kid! Didn't think anyone else did that. But my orgasms were dry back then, so I didn't mess-up my underwear. grin

I also started doing this when I was around six, playing with myself and having dry orgasms in public. Like you I did this in church and in school. I wonder how many boys did things like this before they started ejaculating? I suspect more than you think!

jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
Standing at the urinal in junior high...

And the first time I dared jack off in bed when my roommate was asleep in college - I was pretty sure he was a sound sleeper and I could be quiet - but until I was done I was nervous!
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
In a port-a-john at a 4th of July bash at the beach while oogling woman through the little screened window/ventilation slot. It was amazing having so many people so close by.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
ruefuss Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2013-11-29
70 year old curious from here and there.
plush said:
In a port-a-john at a 4th of July bash at the beach while oogling woman through the little screened window/ventilation slot. It was amazing having so many people so close by.

I bet the smell of shit and piss wafting up from the holding tank on a hot summer day really added to the experience!
ruefuss - now and then!
Unregistered ?

On a plane, while the two guys to my left slept. Rubbed it thru my pants and came in my shorts.
Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
showoffboy4u said:
I also started doing this when I was around six, playing with myself and having dry orgasms in public. Like you I did this in church and in school. I wonder how many boys did things like this before they started ejaculating? I suspect more than you think!

Quite a few, I bet. My orgasms were dry from age 5 through age 12, so I enjoyed 7 years of it. smile

According to a poll I made, 66% of us guys started masturbating when we were 10 yrs old or younger. 24% of us started when we were 8 or younger. 15% of us started at age 6 or younger. And 10% of us started when we 5 or younger. (I'm in that group.) 66% of us experienced an orgasm the first time we masturbated. 64% of us reported that our first orgasm was dry.

So, it appears that a whole lot of guys experience dry orgasms for at least a few years. I bet that most of us figure out the convenience of being able to orgasm without making a mess.

And then there's the often-reported extreme intensity & duration of dry orgasms before puberty, and the fact that over half of guys who experience dry orgasms also report being multi-orgasmic before their first ejaculation. (I'm also in both of those groups.) Which means that many of us experienced A LOT of orgasms when we were young! smile

Here's the poll, if you're interested: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/529295
Raised-A-Nudist Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2015-08-25
77 year old bisexual from East Tenn.Near Jellico,Tenn.
Back seat of a greyhound bus on a long trip home from Idaho!! when I was about to cum,i lean forward and shot off onto back of the seat in front of me!!
Raised-A-Nudist
iseeu42 Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2013-01-28
53 year old curious
I can read this post and jerk off all day
Page: < prev  of 15   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where is the most awkward place you have ever j/o?