JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where is the most awkward place you have ever j/o?
Page: < prev  of 15   next > 
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
43 year old from Florida
When I was younger I worked in a dept store first person in the morning would grab a tiny bra and go into dressing room
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
caddy Amateur Jackinchatter

120 posts since 2006-02-26
46 year old heterosexual from Homosassa Florida
I've done it so many places, lots in my cars or trucks I've had usually at night and even a few times right in front of friends riding with me. I did it in school a few times in the bathrooms but the most awkward place in school was by the weight room in the gym building, it was in the basement of the gym and had a hallway that lead no where and the weight room was only used for a few weeks during the school year. another awkward place was on a bridge at night with one of my buddies in high school, this bridge was a foot bridge over the interstate and he dared me to do it there, so I dared him back and we both started jerking there facing traffic, he took the south bound lane and I took the north, we both shot over the edge and splashed on some windshields
jjerismo Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2013-10-21
75 year old curious from Northern OhioUSA
I've jacked off in the Caribbean while snorkeling.
Jacked off in shower of a steel mill. Getting caught there would have been the end of me. But horny naked and plenty of soap was hard to resist some times. Only one close call there.
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
Perfectjerk05 said:
It's not awkward to me anymore but I like to sit on my front porch and jack off at night watching traffic pass by.

Done that a lot too. My porch sets off the street and its great just to set back and enjoy on a warm night.
Jacker1591 Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2014-12-27
32 year old curious male from Australia
When I was at primary school I tried at the urinal but couldn't finish and just recently I had a wank at a friends house was pretty intense
Rainy1966 Amateur Jackinchatter

485 posts since 2015-08-06
57 year old heterosexual male from Boston
Hotel outside jacuzzi, my swim trunks pulled down, I was only one in there, cock pressed to jets. Whining got out I struggled with trunks knot to pull em up over my fat ass....a couple on a balcony saw me....I went to steam room next for a towel only jo session.....I think I was 15 lol
Pump it real good
silkyhoselover Amateur Jackinchatter

131 posts since 2016-02-01
73 year old bisexual male from Southeast Michigan
Standing in the observation tower at the Camp Grayling National Guard aircraft firing range impact area, in northern lower Michigan.

A guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do... smile
Everything is better when you're wearing pantyhose!
swanton83177 Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2015-03-07
38 year old curious male
Mine would definitely be the nurses office in high school thinking of her daughter, lol.
Xist to Inspire!
Unregistered ?

In an overhead camper with another couple in the bunk below my wife and I.
Unregistered ?

When I was 19 my gf and I were at her brothers house for dinner, I excused myself to go out back and have a cigarette while there his dog came up to me and started rubbing my leg. So he and I walked up the hill a little way and I jacked off with one hand and jacked the dog with other.
bucksteel Amateur Jackinchatter

478 posts since 2015-12-27
76 year old curious male from South Carolina
Once in high school at a drive-in movie I jacked off in the from seat of the car while my buddy was fucking his girl friend in the backseat. Fun for everyone...but we never talked about it or did it again.
Love masturbating, oral sex, piss play, and camming while playing with my dick. buck.steel69 on Skype.
Unregistered ?

Umm, talking about anything sexual with animals is against the rules of this site. You may want to edit your post so you don't get banned. Also most of us don't want to hear about that so please refrain.
TheWatcher Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2017-02-17
38 year old curious from South Florida
On a class trip to San Diego I jerked off in a room with three other classmates very quietly. I was sleeping on the floor so I came on the floor and wiped it up with a napkin. It was dark so I assume no one noticed
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
Woman I know sent me a cassette tape of her masturbating-Moaning Loud really getting into playing with herself-Very Vocal!
I played this tape in my car.I got so frigging horny that I pulled into the closest vacant parking lot-it was at a Church! I was So Horny I didn't care-my cock was throbbing and aching to be played with.I had Very Intense Cumms!
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
Unregistered ?

Page: < prev  of 15   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where is the most awkward place you have ever j/o?