JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where is the most awkward place you have ever j/o?
Page: < prev  of 15  
twizted77 Skilled Jackinchatter

736 posts since 2013-06-17
45 year old curious male from Kentucky
I used to manage the opening at Pizza Hut on a Sunday. Just me and the waitress, who was smoking hot. Very easily a ten. Nice body. Cute. Super sweet. Nice ass, and what makes it better was she couldn't walk past you in the kitchen without grinding it into your crotch. There was very little room, so some contact was unavoidable, but she grinded it. She had no idea of personal space because if she needed to talk to you she would be right on top of you. On more than one occasion she was so close my arm was literally between her boobs and I could feel her nipples through her shirt and bra. One Sunday I hear her talking so I walked up front to check on her and she was bent over trying to unlock the safe. Her pants were so tight! I stood watching her, getting hard. Then she dropped to her knees and her tight pants crept down revealing about three inches of crack, no panties. When she stood up quickly I tried to turn away, but she came walking through the kitchen as always.

As I said, there was no walking through the kitchen without rubbing against each other. Her ass hit my hard on and she pressed back against me. She looked up at me and said "Well good morning to you too"

Then she smiled. "First of the church crowd will be here in five, you had better go in the bathroom and take care of that."

I did too. Kept waiting, hoping she would join me, but she didn't. Once I started jerking, I think I finished in like thirty seconds. Had to hang out because I didn'twant her to know how quick I came. When I stepped out the place was filled with church families in their Sunday best.

From then on it became a game, with her making sure I caught her in sexy poses. If she checked and I was hard she told me to go jerk off. She never joined me. Once she walked in as I was about to cum, watched as I sprayed all over the tile floor. The said, "Nice. After you clean that up I need a large supreme. They will be here at opening to pick it up."
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
lovetojack Skilled Jackinchatter

651 posts since 2005-08-29
28 year old curious male from USA
Public swimming pool. So afraid of getting caught. It felt wonderful though.
LTJ
Unregistered ?

When i was a horney young teenager i jacked off in the back of the family station wagon, under a blanket, with the rest of the family up front while driving around the city.

------------

As a younger guy, I would happily buy the latest Playboy then park my car at the farthest corner of the supermarket parking lot where it was under trees and dark.

I would strip totally naked from the waist down and "go for it"! I always had a roll of paper towels to wipe up my cum off the wheel and the windshieled!
Curious1972 Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2017-05-13
62 year old bisexual male from Southern Colorado
Stonehard54 said:
Ok, carol and I would exchange wine and beer over the fence. We exchanged a beer, and she ask if I was serious about a private showing!!! I said certainly! Come on over!! She immediately was knocking on the door!!! I let her in and we went out to the hot tub. I stripped of my clothes, and started stroking myself. I said she might join me! She was 5'11" and a beautiful head of silver blonde hair. She said she hasn't been laid in a couple of years. I sat her on the edge, started eating her pussy, when she had cum, I turned her around, and eased my cock in her, we went at it for the rest of the night. She left about 10pm. We soaked in hot tub, had sex, for 3 hrs!! It was great!!

Nice! I have a similar, but frequent, fantasy about my hot 55 year old neighbor who also silver blonde hair. Lucky man you are!
It's all good!
hrd-guy Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2012-12-03
41 year old heterosexual from south florida
i got a few
airport bathroom stall
airplane bathroom
ocean waste deep checking the chicks on the beach
on a tractor behind the barn
outside friends window while he was haveing sex with his very hot g.f it was risky but they didnt know i was there
bathroom stall at work and got cought and got messed with for the rest of the time i worked at that place
on a roof of a bldg
in a coustomers house wich they werent home and again risky but she was hot and all her sexy bras and panties out and about turnened me on
in the woods as well

Andiskar Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2019-04-05
54 year old bisexual male from London
God where to start

In my bed whilst my best friend was in the room playing on the computer because I could hear the neighbours having sex.

In the landing of the same house a few days later when he and his gf left the door slightly open with a soft light on whilst they fucked.

Into another friends girlfriends sink at unversity when she didn't realise I could see up her pyjamas and I'd spent 10 minutes staring at her gently parted bald Chinese cunt, when she popped out to make a cup of tea.

In the sea at the beach in Sitges, Spain, whilst watching all the teens topless and naked.

Crashing with a dozen other people in a friends parents house after a stag do when I woke up at 5am with a big hard on.

Totally exposed at the bottom of a stair well in an apartment complex before cumming all over the walls.

In a neighbours who lent me the keys so I could put their bins out, in their bed, into the lady of the houses panties with her vibrator up my arse.

In my bedroom, with my wife sleeping, looking out across the light well as my Indian neighbour decided to try her entire lingerie collection on with the lights on and looking into a mirror before applying lotion to her naked body.

In the almost deserted carriage of the last train from Edinburgh to Coventry.

In Wimbledon (see another post of mine to see what eventually happened) common.

In the toilets in Brixton market aged 15 with the door unlocked hoping somebody would come in and fuck my arse off me.

At age 13 over my aunts nightie, whilst she was sleeping and wearing it when we shared the bed at some shitty b&b at the seaside.

I seriously think I could be here all night...
If you like a post of mine please PM me. I always enjoy a chat.
Page: < prev  of 15  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where is the most awkward place you have ever j/o?