JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jacking outside
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
ian_2008 Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2009-05-04
55 year old curious from scotland
MMM - i so want to have a wank outside with some one - its so much fun!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
BillC213 Skilled Jackinchatter

511 posts since 2014-01-30
64 year old male from USA
Outdoors, naked and stroking, is awesome!
Bill C.
swanton83177 Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2015-03-07
38 year old curious male
Kinda along those lines, been wondering about a wild jack off session something super wild and kinda daring... add me on kik or skype if you want to help me with this idea...
Xist to Inspire!
LOVELADIES Professional Jackinchatter

1726 posts since 2015-09-01
53 year old heterosexual male from Midwest USA
I love jacking off outside. Used to live in the country and did it all the time. Live in town now, though, so not as easy to do, but still do it from time to time. Sometimes, late at night, I will put on loose shorts, go out and sit on my side stairs and jack off. Sometime I will poke my cock out of one of the legs of my shorts and jack off, less chance of getting caught. Other times, when I am really horny, I'll go out onto my side stairs, strip out of my shorts and stroke my hard cock, out in the open... When I do this, my cock gets really hard and my cum shots are huge... stroke strokestrokestrokestroke
I love jacking to the ladies and for the ladies.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I love in a remote area so I get to jack-off outside almost anytime I want to - which is fairly often!

User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

I used to jackoff a lot outside when I was younger. When I first figured out how to, I would go on lots of "walks" in the pasture. I didnt anyone to catch me, so I jacked outside. There was something so erotic about the smell of fresh air and havingmy dick out going to town. Seeing your cum shooting out in nature just seems so right. I have a fantasy about about jacking with another guy in the woods or maybe even blowing him. Fun stuff!
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
72 year old bisexual male from Texas
I jack off outdoors all the time. I live in the middle of nowhere and stay nude most of the time. I Fuck my fleshlight outdoors a lot too!
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
Unregistered ?

love stroking outside or just being naked. first night i got my house i jerked off completely nude in the backyard. not sure if i could stay hard outside now cause its cold as hell but if i had a helping hand i might try
Unregistered ?

I love masturbating outside. Last time, I was totally nude on my boat in a marina. I was watching girls jogging and people walking on the bike paths next to the marina. No one was around so I even stood up stark naked stroking. It was kind of thrilling. Had to be careful though.

Last year I jacked on the shore of a lake at a state park. I lay there under the trees stroking like there was no tomorrow. Kind hoped a female hiker would catch me and offer to be fucked. It was a great fantasy. The sun felt good on my balls. I spunked all over myself, got dressed and hiked back to my camp. Wonderful!
spunk_drunk Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2011-04-19
70 year old bisexual from Australia
Hell yes! This is part of my week day routine. I live on a rural property, the house being around 50 yards from the road. The front carport has been converted into a B-B-Q area and the first thing every morning I grab a coffee, sit out there and have a slow, relaxing wank. Luckily there are a number of women in the street that walk or jog most mornings and it's so exciting to be sitting there playing with my cock as I watch them go by. I often wonder if they know what I am up to as a number of them give a wave as they go past, but no one been said anything to me. Perfect way to start he day!
Spunk Drunk
Unregistered ?

Do it quite regularly at home - normally late at night. Sometimes I go and stand at my gate facing the road and the occasional car goes past - once a cop car...

It's summer here now but we got a light rain one night last week. I went out in it naked and had a great wank - cooled me off a bit too strokestrokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

two words.... "Hell yes" stroke
sabichubguy Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2010-04-02
59 year old curious from Arkansas
Love doing it outside. Took the opportunity to do it this past weekend. Was hoping I could get someone to join me, but they never got back to me frown so I had to take matters into my own hands...
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Some of my best times have been jacking-off outside!

. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

User posted image
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jacking outside