JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Mia - cute, innocent and naked with BIG NATURAL TITS!!
Page: of 4   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Mia, who also models as Paloma, is a very cute young model with blue eyes, shoulder length brown hair, trimmed pubic hair, a cute innocent face, and big natural tits. Her measurements are 40-25-36.

My collection of Mia consists of 27 complete photosets totaling 1,920 hi-res images. In most of her photo albums, she's naked in every pic, in natural outdoor settings. And every pic of Mia is stroke-worthy! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

(Don't forget to click twice on each pic to see it in full size.)

Mystic River, part 1

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

Mystic River, part 2 of 3

Is Mia making your cock hard? What are you going to do about it? cock

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
hungboy007 Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2015-06-30
44 year old curious from Belgium
titperfection! once again.....;;can t help but pulling it out.....

hungboy007 said:
titperfection! once again.....;;can t help but pulling it out.....

She's so good to stroke to!

Mia in her own words: "God has given me beauty, and I share my beauty with you. There are two ways to subdue me, but nobody knows it :-)
I like to be photographed, and it I like being at the center of attention, and when people look at me naked. But most of all I would like to win your heart."

Mystic River, part 3

Only one comment? Does only one guy think she's hot?

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Unregistered ?

You're at it again Peter.you'll have us all wanking ourselves to death!
fred_8 Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2014-02-24
60 year old heterosexual from kansas
User posted image

Yeah, Mia can get dick hard.
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Yes, she is sexy and hot! Actually looks almost like one of the women I used to work with.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!

Berndt said:
Yes, she is sexy and hot! Actually looks almost like one of the women I used to work with.

If she was built like Mia, I hope you got to bang her.
chuckwagon4 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2015-07-18
41 year old heterosexual
oh wow. my penis is a fan!! smile cock

Flower Child, part 1

I love masturbating to Mia! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Flower Child, part 2

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
vicburress Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2007-10-15
56 year old curious from Seattle
Thanks for adding the second set! My cock is out and throbbing.
TOTugger Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2012-12-12
38 year old heterosexual
I love the Flower Child set! Seeing her hard nipples all ready to be sucked made me so hard I had to unzip and give myself a little stroke! I'll be having a longer, more satisfying play with my hard penis over those hot juggs later. Great post!

Remarks, part 1

I love this set -- Mia's tits look even bigger than in some of her other photoshoots! And of course that makes my cock even harder. boobsstroke

Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Mia - cute, innocent and naked with BIG NATURAL TITS!!