JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » masterbating to an audience
Page: of 4   next > 
trauma Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2006-12-13
57 year old heterosexual from uk
My fantasy has always been to be watched on cam by a group of girls and cum for them. The idea of girls waiting for me to shoot really makes me horny. Anny ladies out there done this or any guys been watched by a group. I would love to know.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Been watched many times by groups, live and on cam... mostly by dudes though... sometimes a mixed cam room.

Onan
Unregistered ?

Been watched many times by groups, live and on cam... mostly by dudes though... sometimes I jack in a mixed cam room.

Onan
joystk Skilled Jackinchatter

591 posts since 2006-09-05
77 year old curious male from Portland, Oregon
I first did it in front of someone in one of the old 1-on-1 booths where a naked young lady watched and pretended to be interested. My first really open time was in an adult theater in Denver. A guy got up in the small (about 20 folding chairs in a little room) theater and was stroking his hard cock and clearly ready to cum. I was so horny I had to stand up next to him and with all the other guys watching we jerked to climax and shot our loads on the floor.
Charley.stroker - join me on Skype
EverySecondTuesday Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2007-10-12
44 year old heterosexual
I've done it on cam for an audience a couple of times. There's a site called Frogn which has a free chat/cam room. They had a chat room "party" a few weks back, and I fired up my webcam for two performances that night. It wasn't an all woman audience, though.
Unregistered ?

It be hot doin it infront of girls like in purecfnm. Cheesey at times but idea is hot.
Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
I masturbated infront of my friend and his older cousin when we were all pretty young. I was totally naked and they were fully clothed or at least partially clothed anyway. I was very excited too. My penis was very tiny compared to theirs. I jacked my little thing furiously with the tips of my finger and thumb until I had my "dry cum". It was very intense.
Ijacku Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2006-12-04
71 year old bisexual from Downriver Detroit area
I'd like to suck a guy off either in person or on cam with women watching. Any one in Michigan want to help me with that?
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
Str8HungStud said:
It be hot doin it infront of girls like in purecfnm. Cheesey at times but idea is hot.

It is great, has happened but too few times... Often with regular looking ladies
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
gl326 Amateur Jackinchatter

197 posts since 2014-08-15
58 year old heterosexual from Ohio
I jacked off for several girlfriends. They all pretended to be interested but I think only a few really liked the show. And only 2 or so got turned on by it.

I have jerked off for several women I met online who talked sex with me. One I met on facebook fingered her pussy and let me listen on the phone. I instructed her to put the phone next to her pussy while she fingered and came like 5 times. Man it sounded wet. She asked me to cum for her so I did. I was near shooting anyways.

A good friend was killed in 2010 by the Denver, CO cops. His girlfriend and I got in to some serious sexting and phone sex. She begged me to cum to Denver so I could fuck her. Wished I would have. She was a hot little number who liked sucking cock and swallowing. I came for her several times on the phone. OH, one afternoon she was telling me to stroke for her. I asked if she had any good friends who would like to watch me jerk off. She said one girlfriend would. Then she asked if I wanted them BOTH to suck my cock at the same time. HELL YES!!! grin
Unregistered ?

i want u!
JerkMeOnYourGFsFace Amateur Jackinchatter

268 posts since 2010-10-04
55 year old
And chloe...I want u!

(I jacked for a photographer friend once. She had taken a couple of nudes then ran out of film, but I was so horny we started talking about what pictures I would pose for IF she had film. I got hard and she suggested it. It was so hot. She asked me to lick my fingers afterward and when I did, I got hard again!)
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
first time was for a GFs roommate and we did it when my GF was away at class in college....
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
Ezstroker Amateur Jackinchatter

417 posts since 2016-02-19
curious male
I like circle jerks cause its like stroking for an audience in public. Extremely hot!
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Nothing better than to stroke and edge my cock live in front of an audience. One reason why I love adult theaters as I either get to fuck women or stroke my cock for hours for very appreciative audiences.
Working it hard
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » masterbating to an audience